Who The Culprit

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 10

 

 

Someone had been following Dami since yesterday, his movements is quiet but fast and slowly. He didn't intend to surprise Dami or more precisely not intend to let her notice either. 

 

B-Bomb's car just leaving. He saw everything what just happened awhile. With anger and revenge, he traced behind B-BOMB near when opportunities came he purposely made both car collided with each other and exploded. Accident happened.

 

He managed to jump out from the car , unfortunately B-bomb don't. B-bomb's car then exploded and burning in fire. No one could stil alive from the explosion. The next morning tomorrow news reported B-Bomb confirmed dead and found no body. Ashes everywhere.

 

Just then the next morning Block B lost one precious member. Feeling lost and sad with sudden news, Zico rejected Dami's help with a promise will pay her one day. It was not totally causes by her yet Dami felt burden with guilt and thousands sorry to Block B. GOT7 who received the news already received order from their boss to get ready anytime. 

 

After B-Bomb's death GOT7 positively sure the suspect for this accident have related with Dami. Mark very confident someone working under Dami and doing all the crimes. 

 

JB who positive about Dami is defending her infront of s. He backing her up, story all her kindness she ever did in back times , everything. 

 

Lastly Junior let out and decided to make team of two which is JB te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter