25.6

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

25.6

It was four past ten when i glanced over my wall clock. Since I came back home my room it was totally messed up. It took me exactly half an hour to find my bank books and savings. 

 

I locked my door behind and hurry to my car. I knew I must get the money before the sky turns dark. 

 

Phone ringing. It was from Jaebum. 

 

I stopped walking and get inside my car instead of picking up his call. I knew I must answer his call because he was the type of guy who will never give up calling until he hear my voices. 

 

I looked at the names of the screen. J.B. This already fourth call. It seemed that he was really going to rip my phone out this time. I run my fingers on steering and tapping.

 

This is one of the habits I had when I'm thinking. 

 

The phone keep ringing loud and louder. 


I started getting annoying, and pick up my phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dami!" Jae Bum yelled on another line. "Dami, is that you?"  Jae Bum voices full with worries.

 

I surprised. I try recall when the last messages I had. It was four hours ago by Taehyung and my boys. 

 

"Yea, what's wrong."

 

"Are you alright? Where are you? Why aren't you answer your call at all!" 

 

"What is it. I don't understand what you talking about."

 

"Dammit. I worrying hell about you. I heard you missing."  

 

Jaebum curse on me!? 

 

I grabbed my bluetooth speaker and connect it. I hurried opened my unread messages and reading. They were all talking about I'm missing and got kidnapped ask me to call them as I read these messages. . What did I want to say to them. They must be hell worries about me. 

 

"Ah! About that, I'm actually- Sorry."

 

"Cut all the crap. Now tell me where are you. I'm coming to get you."  He sounded really serious. I just wanted to lie him that I'm with my boys.

 

"Now I'm fine, you don't have to-"

 

"Your members were out looking for you, they were freaked out."

 

"What? You with them? Why?"

 

"I'm on my way to you. You're in apartment right? I'll be there in five minutes, stay there."

 

"Jae Bum wait........How do you know," He hung up my phone.

 

By the time I call L.Joe and Taehyung I felt guilty for making them worried. I was planning getting on my car and drive away but Jaebum's nervous voices lingering on my ears. He wanted me don't go anywhere until he reach.

 

My heart felt heavy and sad by all of a sudden. Stepping off my car, I locked the door and walked to elevator. The door made a beep noise before the elevator door wide open. Peoples comes out from the elevator by the time I enter my foot inside. I felt my body was pulled into a hug by a man force. It was fast that I didn't saw whose face it is. I smell a gentle cologne on his hard rock chest. Jaebum?

 

The hug was silent but warm and loving. 

 

Dup-dap. Dup-dap.

 

His heart was beating fast and loud I can hear it in my ears. After I saying that my heartbeat start to scream out loud. 

 

I push his chest lightly for parting us. He looked at me. 

 

What now? I can't think anything else to speak. So I looked away from him and this would be extremely awkward for both of us. 

 

I pulled my hand away from his and when I did that he grabbed my hand back. 

 

I looking up at him, blushing. I didn't think I can look at his face again. His facial expression was full with thousands of words and confession to make. I have not enough time left for that if I want to save Hyena. 

 

"I got a place to go. We'll meet again tomorrow." I said, as I glanced at my watch.

 

He frowned. "I'm not letting you go from now on."

 

"No, You don't say that." I shoot him a glare.

 

"You're mine from now on." he said firmly.

 

"No, you're not my -"

 

"Yes, I am your boyfriend." He said it confidently.

 

"Dami, I am your boyfriend." He repeated it twice. 

 

After listening to his words, I just couldn't stop staring at his eyes as he was not joking this time. Moreover, the sincerity and stubborness from him consuming me into his stare. Ah dammit. I froze. 

 

He grabbed my hand and we walked until his car and he get me inside. 

 

Twinkle twinkle little stars how I won-

 

"Dami. Dami?"  I hung my head when he called out for me. 

 


[Jaebum's POV]
Dami completely was shocked by my tough confession or somewhat declaration. I knew she had a feeling for me also, but she didn't want to admit it. After one and another incident, I couldn't afford myself to lose her anymore. I wanted to protect her and stay by her side 24/7. 

 

Ah, dammit. I didn't know what to make her senses comes back to her.

 

I grabbed her face and planted one on her lips. She responded. 

 

PAK!

 

Dami slapped me on right cheek. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. 

 

Her face started to blush in red. 

 

"I'm sorry Dami. Only this way can make you awake."

 

She pulled her hands back and act normal. 

 

This was better. I smiled as she were hiding her flushing red face from me. 

 

"Are you saying you going somewhere a couple minutes ago, where is it?"

 

"Oh ! I need to go bank."

 

"Why there?" 

 

Panic was slowly climbing up my chest. 

 

 

 

 

Within 10 minutes, Dami and Jaebum reached the bank exactly before five.

 

"Can't you lend me the loan without documents first. I do really need this money at this moment."

 

"I'm so sorry Miss Oh. All bank procedure can't process without any documents we need. These laws were all written here, we can't do much."

 

"What should I do....What should I do now.."

 

"Excuse us, Miss Oh. You may come back later tomorrow. With our pleasure we'll help you take the loan."

 

"Someone just got kidnapped. How do you expect me to come back by tomorrow."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Whatever. I just go and get myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter