26.4

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

In a dressing room, Hyena was sitting infront of two large mirrors. Two young women professional stylist were busy putting up princess style make up for her. Long eyelashes, brown eyebrow and bright red lipstick really made her pretty face stunning and bright. 

 

She looked the most pretty tonight. 

 

In wedding reception, Chorong were sitting alone with her best long pinkish evening dress, her slim body was figured in body fit lace dress. Today she was invited for Oh Corporation's daughter ceremony, even though people will misunderstand her as tonight bride. Her face are not smiling at all. Guy beside her in tuxedo suit, patiently wait beside her. He didn't move.

 

"Hold your breath Chorong ssi, you looks more nervous than the bride." tease Jinyoung but Chorong ignored her best friend's friend. Gentlemen Jinyoung leave and came back with water in his hand. He gave to her, a  lady he had crush on love at first sight. She took and drank one sip of water. "Thank you,"

 

But her nervous never reduces, Jinyoung gave up. 

 

"Where is she? Do you think she got lost?"

 

"Oh... Let me ask Jaebum," Jinyoung missing behind the door.

 

***

Hyena's friends congratulate her for her dream finally comes true. She took the heir of her father's business and get to marry the guy she loves. It was like a perfect dream for her, too perfect no flaw. Hyena looks around, her sister haven't arrived. 

 

Where is Dami in this important event. Everybody were looking for Oh Dami.

 

Oh Corporation's eldest and the only blood related daughter of Mr.Oh. After 5 years, his daughter finally forgive his sins and neglect and return to them family. 

 

Today is also first time , they will show her face to public and everyone. Cinderella story from a poor and rebellion daughter turned into beautiful princess. Main character was Dami not Hyena.

 

GOT7 all were cramped inside small male dressing room.Jackson were asleep in one of the couches when Jinyoung entered and surprised him. "Ah.....you surprised me!" Jackson says as he turned his head to another side.

 

"Jaebum where is Taehyungie, are you sure they on the way now?" concerned Jinyoung patted Jaebum's shoulder.

 

Shine black hair up, broad light forehead were Jaebum's charm of visual. Dami was fell in love for his two dot moles located on his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter