Inside Out

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 24

 

 

Yongguk in a club. He, sprawled in one of the couches. He was surrounded by his people, as always. There were s......B.A.P, Teen Top, Infinite and also girls.

 

There was a black long hair to his right, wrapped around Yongguk like a glue. He didn't seem to pay any attention to her. His eyes were locked on the empty screen of his smart phone.

 

Himchan glanced at Yongguk. He shooed away that girl by sitting beside him. 

 

"What's wrong? You've been staring at your phone for more than five minutes. Anything bother you?"

 

"Hmm...did I? I don't know,"  Yongguk talked to himself.

 

"Hey, take a look. There are new japanese restaurant nearby our places. Let's go eat tomorrow?"  

 

"She once like sushi also."

 

"Who? That girl just now? Woah, I didn't know you actually pay attention on little things like that."

 

"Shhhh..... You're ing loud beside me. What if you go and join the others." Yongguk sound annoyed.

 

"Girls, mini skirts, legs and s everywhere. So boring. Nothing fresh and unique. I likes the opposite, u know. Nerd, clean and study type. If only they can build library inside pub."

 

"Bull. Your phone contacts fulled with women numbers. Who inside this pub you never have. Still saying you hates them. Kill me when you don't."

 

"What about you then, after break up with Dami never seem like you going out with other womans. Are you really over and done with." 

 

"I wish I can bring hot glue with me, then you can stop talking."

 

"You can also find a girl for me. My lips feels thirsty."

 

"You're ert old man. Just leave already, okay!" 

 

"Oh~ Sorry grandpa. I just kidding. Let's have fun tonight. They all waiting for us."

 

Bang Yongguk stood up and followed Himchan , they arrived at crowds where everybody is dancing crazily. Bass sounds loud musics was overwhelming. Changjo the dance machine already showed off his dance skills on the hall. Teen Top cheered him up , they raised their hands high shaking up and down along with the rythm. Then comes up Jongup with his special  break dance moves. Daehyun and Youngjae screaming alot when their maknae flips , doing fancy wave moves and points out at Changjo. They having a dance battle together. Daehyun and Chunji as judges. The crowds suddenly attract many people attention. 

 

B.A.P team versus Teen Top team. Changjo did a y dance moves and followed by Ricky super fast leg steps. B.A.P seemed never give up when Zelo is next to battle with Ricky. Zelo fast rap and body spin is amazingly fast. Everyone was amazed. 

 

"C'mon Hoya. Now is your turn. Show them what is real dance." Said Dongwoo. 

 

Now the atmosphere had became excited and the free-style battle just only getting intense. 

 

Hoya jumped off from second floor, he landed safely on the middle of dance floor where Zelo and Changjo were b-boying each other. The crowds recognised Hoya, they screaming like crazy fangirls while calling his name. He is just popular, I guess. Tonight was just awesome.

 

"Hoya. Hoya. Hoya. HO-YA!!!!!"

 

During time break, L.Joe and Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter