Dami's Boyfriends is Missing Her

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 6


 

         Twelves well grown-up young adults from cutie boy into mature manly guys were almost all dressed-up in free casual style. A pairs of stylish Lewis jeans in matching with plain large t-shirts and bright colour sweater tied on waist. One of them wearing Supreme dark-coloured cap on top with blonde hair were actually smoking behind one of the door of empty room. He was in deep thinking when his friend approached him from behind and asking for new cigarette. Smoke started to form and entered the huge hall where the rest were resting comfortably on each other's top while the young age line were placed far in the corner busy playing Clash of Clans on their smartphones. Sometimes they were shouting to each other and laughing happily. 

 

"Give me twenty bucks. You lose."    said this big eyes shorty person to his huge friend. They called him giant baby because his age is the youngest among them but having 200cm height tall.

 

"Owe you first. I forgot to bring money today."   said him smile awkwardly.

 

"Stop it bro. Your acting is . We all knew that."  Suddenly everybody in the hall start laughing. He laughed too. But more to shy.

 

"Fine. Uhm...yongguk hyung. Can U lend me first,"

 

"U know where my wallet is. Take it and go buy some food for everybody. I want to be alone."    said Yongguk in husky voice and firm tone. He really hates noisiness and smoke but never let them know his feelings. He thought that the best way for keeping himself. His best friend, Himchan quickly read the situation and understood what Yongguk could meant to. So thus he lead the big groups outside and tucked almost all of them inside their own mini truck and drove away in just less than 2 minutes. 

 

Finally Yongguk can really do some relaxation. He took a deep breath before lied himself down on the sofa. He really need personal space for his own time and some fresh air for his headached brain.  Recently he been working all day all night alone non-sleep infront of his Macbook. Except than eat, shower and toilet break he would never leave his seat and laptop. Others offer help for him but Yongguk refused them all. He said he comfortable to do all research in finding clues about their precious girlfriend, Oh Dami whereabout all alone by himself. 

 

That was five years ago incident where one night Teen Top, BAP, Infinite and BTS were on their way back home with their new stolen school bus. Having some wild and beer party inside the bus  happily with 26 all guys. Suddenly two huge trailer without driver were spotted driving in their direction in super accelerate high speed and bang on them. Hoya was the driver on that night and thanked to his racer-experienced driving skills and techniques. Them all managed to saves their own lives without losing anyone. Except Dami. She were reported missing the next morning without any trace or any letter were left for them. No clue. No trace. Dami just got vanished like that in just one night. Away from them. They all believed their accident and Dami missing is related to one same person. Someone wanted them to separate and never see each other again now and forever. 

 

Sigh.

 

Yongguk took out one old picture of him and Dami were happily hugging each other sweetly laughing together on their first anniversary. That were old story but he missed her. He worried her. Who  the hell know is she stil alive or dead today.

 

Rap Monster and BTS left them after two years living together with the rest of members. Even though they were never once make friend with outside people. BAP Teen Top and Infinite is their first time they can get along with each other very well out of their expectation under one same roof working together.  But the first two years working hard in finding for Dami didn't bring them any good news. Or any clue who was the culprit that kidnapped her, including her personal details such as ID , card bank, old address and passport all were not found in their country network. Even four computer geniuses, Dae Jae Ricky Sungyeol combined together in hacking the country security system also have no Oh Dami such person. Since that Yongguk started losing hope and so the gangs.  Yongguk closed his eyes close.


"Yongguk hyung you got mail from unknown."    called L.Joe from behind the door of bedroom coming inside hall bringing letters. He just woke up a while ago and went outside to see no one in dorm except Yongguk who was too immersed in his own feeling remembering Dami, their first love.  Wisely, L.Joe was Dami's first love. 

 

A tragic triangle love story between Bang Yongguk, L.Joe and Dami, love hate relationship they had once upon a time. No one loves to remember about it.

 

"From whom? Is it Bangtan them?"    said Yongguk a little excited when receive a plain black colored paper from L.Joe that not even a single words were written on the folder . L.Joe landed his butts beside Yongguk on the L-couches sofa. Both legs crossing each other.

 

L.Joe shook his head.    "I don't know. There were no name no address no stamp at all. What could it be hyung?"  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter