One Step Closer to Dami

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 13

 

 

It was Mark's hospital when I woke up from my long sleep. Was I? I don't know. My whole body felt stiffed and heavy. There are empty in the room, only a bunch of fresh flowers on top of table. As expected is from JB. He wrote a very simple and short note yet fulled with love.  Asked me to take a good rest and will be fetch me to university tomorrow. Take care. By JB.

 

I smiled. I don't know why I did. But this feels is first time I ever feel, like been treating like a little princess, in a disney land by a handsome prince charming. So wonderful dream. Holy crap! What am I thinking right now. 

 

It was a relief to know no one were inside the room to watch me thinking weird stuffs. I had to search for my own clothers before could change from this ugly hospital gown.I'd begun to searching around the cabinets, tables, drawers and toilets. No where to be found, except one big pretty boxes on my table near bed. I opened up the box, then a pretty long dress were folded prettily inside. I must be believe JB who bought this for me, I hurried changed into the dress and without anyone noticed I took a lot of selfie with it. Normally, I would only choose easy and simple attire because it is very convenience to me while running or doing things. 

 

Not even a warning sign, my room were opened from outside. Mark entered the room, and standing still right infront of my eyes. Our eyes meet, I was so slow motion to run into bathroom and hide inside it. He gazed at my face then dress. If only I could reach my leg to his eyes now, sure he got lied down on the floor right now.

 

"You look pretty in that dress,"    he says. 

 

"I just could not find my clothes, I going to change later after I found mine."    I say. I feel suddenly burn on my face and heart, embarassing. 

 

Mark looks me up again and smiled,   "You not going to find it. It's already inside trashbin."

 

I glared at him,   "Why did you do that?"

 

"Isn't dress is fine with you? This dress is a gifts for you, noheart feeling. It's not even costs me anything."    the way he answered in cocky and rich feeling kids is really annoyed me to the head. 

 

"I should know who are you really in the first place. You're not  gonna change from a rich spoil kid into kind guy who just be nice to someone, do you?"

 

"I know you loves this dress,"    he says again and bringing out his iphone trying to take a photo of mine. 

 

"I really hates rich kid,"    I mumbled before run into bathroom to change. Mark laughed when I did that. He enjoyed teasing me so much. And I hates him so bad. 

 


[Someone's POV]

Dami changed back into patient clothes, she managed to get one cardigan that left on her 
bed. Earlier Mark came is because he just remembered the cardigan that she always wear, thinking of she maybe get cold easily so he stop by to give her cardigan. He had no intention to at all. Just her expression is just cute. Dami finished tied up all hair up into small messy bun before heading out. She bought two banana flavour milks and one onigiri from nearby convenience store. Nothing is flowing on her mind, just one sip and one sip drinking her favorites banana went into , she giggled when felt chill. She really enjoying her milk so much, this moments is stress free. Even the skies is fulled with stars. No one is on the street, only public transport like bus and taxis is busy around looking for next customers. 

 

Dami phone rang. It was from mystery number. She hesitated to pick up at first but after everything happened, like met up with Taehyung last night was one thing made her heart fluttered.

 

"Hello."

 

"DM. Is me."    Why did Zico called me? I mean this is first time he called me personally me after B-Bomb's incident. 

 

"Ye, understood. I'll be there right after half an hour."     Zico called in to give me a surprise news. He said he found B.A.P and the others. This is crazy. Is him telling the truth? Or not?

 

Jaebum which on his way driving to hospital, since evening he worrying about Dami. Is she alright? Had her fever get reduce? Had she eaten? What if she bored alone in her room? A lot of questions just popped out on his mind. With his natural instinct, easy tempered guy, anxious all the time always make him can't stay still. He make a u-turn at rounabout to reach hospital , while he was focus infront, his sight turned to right where Dami is silly talking to herself in slow walk. Almost but not least, Jaebum managed to step on emergency brake. 

 

"What's she doing on the street in patient attire?" 


He stopped his car at the roadside and calling for Dami.

 

"Hey Dami! Where are you going?"

 

Dami can't hear him. She already at the other end of road. 

 

Quick-witted Jaebum sensed something was out, Dami was rushing to somewhere, her expression was not good. He chasing after Dami which is he plan to drive his car where he park not far from him. This situation didn't allow him to do that since Dami started to running and he might be left out. 

 

"Crap."    Jaebum cursed,   "I didn't know she can run this fast,"

 

After 15 inutes running, they arrived infront an abadoned old factory building. There is two trucks parked outside. Dark and silent. When Jaebum about to follow Dami , she already dissapeared out of his sight when he off guard a while ago. 

 

He keep calm, observing the surroundings. No other exit other than the way they came. Behind of the factory was a river, there no way out unless boat. None other than thugs, no one will do meeting in such place, near midnight alone, especially women like Dami alone? What is she thinking about really.

 

Phone rang. He quickly picked up the phone intend to stop the ringtones from echoeing inside empty building. 

 

"Junior, what's wrong?"

 

"Jaebum ah, where are you now?"

 

"I'm outside, why? What's matter you called me?"

 

"Jacksom and Bambam back home injured. They said someone with mask beat them."    he told me.

 

"Mask guy? First time I heard this. So, how is their condition now?"

 

"Light injury. They're fine now. But- Jaebumie, Mark told me you suppose visit Dami tonight, are you with her right now? "     Junior words got shuttered. He hiding somthing.

 

"Y-ye. She beside me. I'll be back home a little late. If I didn't back home can u please ask Youngjae monitor my GPS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter