Jungkook in Blood

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Under A Bridge-

 

 

There are BTS fighting with a group of black gangsta who covered themselves with full black cloth-like attire like a exorchist named Voodoo Dolls. Even the group only consists of 6 members-group but their hidden card Rovix is the most powerful and unresistable enemy.  

 

Jimin, J-Hope, V and Suga were fighting half dead with the other 4 with all their strength left. V was the first person to fall on the ground. He never gave up that easily. He used up all his strength left and stretching his long legs up towards the  person blonde hair infront of him hard and both of them fall. The blonde hair masked guy already had his black hoodie reveal his real body with only black jacket and jeans. His face still having the spikey mask on face. 

 

Next Jimin and J-Hope running from behind and charged forwards towards the Voodoo Dolls member, jumping high up on the sky then punching their body and faces all over like a sandbag. The Voodoo guys  manage to retreat JiHope's punch and kick his stomach instead. Hard. Unfortunately J-Hope couldn't resist the strong kick and a fresh dark-red blood were spitting out of his mouth. He was injured. Severely. 

 

"J-HOPE HYUNGGGGGG!!!!" Jimin cried. His heart got really heartbroken to see been beaten up. His hand managed to grab abroken glass bottle and charged towards the guy who still kick attack J-Hope who is already fainted and couldn't fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter