EXPOSED

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 5

 

Yanin made some noises inside hiding room. She must be awake from the sedation and heard other GOT7 more or less her best friend JB is outside the room except than the man who tied her an hour ago. 

 

"What was that noise Mark?"  asked JB furiously. Mark gulped his saliva fast and planning to run away. 

 

"Hyung is from that room." Bambam pointed out the Oncall room with his finger.  JB lead to the room and tried to open it but unfortunately is locked. 

 

"Get me the key, Mark. Quick before I break this door."  ordered JB without turning his head. No answer were given.

 

"What the hell taking you so slow Mark. Junior help him hurry."

 

"JB hyung. Mark hyung is gone." said maknae slowly. 

 

This time JB really turn his head to see his fellow members mixed feelings hence he let out a loud sigh with a strong kick at the door with anger. 

 

The door is wide opened. Yanin who were tightly tide on the chair were smile relief  when saw JB right infront of her.

 

"Jae Bum."

 

A kidnap scene infront of his eyes stil made him unbelievable and confused. Did Mark really did this? Why? What on his mind really? JB quickly loosened up ropes on Yanin's wrist, legs and body. Reddish and swollen skin could be seen everywhere on her. While Yanin didn't complain about the pain but said thank you for saving her.

 

"Who Did This To You Yanin? Tell Me Did Mark Make You Like This?!"  JB asked sound really pissed off.

 

Yanin knew if she telling the truth their friendship going to be in danger and complicated. Before things go as her predict better let things slide over than make it worst. No one need to be hurt or deserve punishment due to her personal problems.

 

"Ani. Mark and I just having some practise for upcoming class drama. I told him to do that to make it more real. Haha. U must be misunderstanding something between us right, Jae Bum ah~"

 

Yanin failed on making a lame excuses. Who would even believe such childish stories. 

 

Seeing the weird atmosphere had inside the room. Jr lead everyone out of the room and leave Yanin with JB alone. 

 

"What bringing you here alone, Yanin,"

 

Yanin smiled, "Jae Bum ah is nothing like you thought-"

 

"I asked. What bringing you here,"   He had a cold tone.

 

Yanin's smile instantly dissapeared from his cold questioning,   "Mark,"  I answered after long silent.

 

"He know about my secrets that you don't even know about-" I slightly turned my face down. My voice slowly volume down.

 

My heart started beat faster. In the mean time hurt. What if I also lose JB. I don't want to be left alone again. No more after what I had gone through. Thousand of feelings I had inside my mind, fake excuses fake stories fake identity all keep coming out from my head. My head felt like about to explode.

 

JB took a deep breath before start talking. I looked up at him with more questioned looks. Shouldn't he must looked shock, surprise, confuse and angry when he knew I have secrets behind him?  Why does I felt like he now more steady, calm but pressure at the same time. 

 

"Who said. I know everything about you. 8 year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter