It's Romance

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 23

 

 

-Dami's Apartment-

Jaebum is waiting at his car parked infront main entrance. A security guard recognised him and called for him. Jaebum politely walking to his small guard house and bowed. 

 

"I remembered you. You was that guy who send Miss Oh home. You must be her boyfriend then?"

 

My face blushed after hearing that ahjussi claimed me as Dami's boyfriend. She must not have any guy visit her then. Didn't know why this suddenly make me smiling. 

 

I frowned when that kind ahjussi want help me to call Dami. At this hour, eight at night she would probably have not home yet. Is what I thought.

 

"Hello Miss Oh you got a visitor....." 

 

She was at home. I thanked that ahjussi and went inside the apartment as he told me to. He was kind and friendly to a stranger like me. I'm pretty sure he had a son at age just like me.

 

When I got on elevator, I scanned my reflection on the mirror. Fixing cap and hair, sweater and jeans is on point with my new branded Adidas black and white sneakers.

 

Ting!  

 

When I finally reached level 38 only I realized I did a big mistakes. I not supposed to see her after the incident. We're like never talk to each other about four weeks. What the hell did I ended up here.

 

The elevator opened, a small figure with familiar face was standing infront. Dami was actually waiting for me. I misses her so much. Did she also?

 

Staring at her almost making the door close back again. My hand hurried reached outside and when the sensor scanned it back to open again. It was awkwardly embarassing. I laughed, but she didn't. 

 

Dami invited me into her house. She offered me a glass of milk and we were sitting facing each other, total awkwardly silent. 

 

None of us wanna start the first conversation. I maybe could understand our friendship is getting more distance after she had returned to her old gang. But one thing for sure my heart beating just for her is never change, however it get bitter and saddened as Dami never take opportunity to call me first. Since she turned to cold-hearted Dami, I found she more charmed and interesting. Indeed I am crazy. 

 

"Ehem. Do you want coffee? Or juice?" Dami started conversation. 

 

"Anything is fine."

 

Dami left for kitchen and rummaging sound could be heard from the inside cabinet and fridge. I stood up and begin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter