Mark

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 14

 

JB and I didn't greet each other the next day. He sat quietly in class beside window, we just walked passed each other as I finished replacing Chorong English today, and during class, I gave them self study time, the class is ordinary quiet and listen me well today. When I realized it was all JB's order to his class, no talking during my teaching, the students didn't ask much or mocking me at all. 

 

"Isn't JB hyung acting weird today? He didn't talk to any of us at all?"   Bambam started gossiping.

 

"Oh, it's probably because of last night,"   Junior respond. JB rolled his eyes and got up.

 

"I'm heading out first,"    JB said.

 

"Y-yah! Jaebum..."    Junior called but JB didn't turned back. He just walked straight and already outside of their classroom.

 

"Jinyoung hyung, what's happening?"    Yugyeom joined the conversation as he just enter class because woke up late.

 

"Er-nothing."    Like Junior would tell what happened last night.

 

Junior first leave the classroom then followed up by Mark, Youngjae, Jackson and Bambam. They one by one passed by Yugyeom who greeted them and what Yugyeom get is only empty room. 

 

"What the flower!"


"JB JB JB JB JB,"    Jessica who sat beside Dami kept repeating Jaebum's name as she admiring photo taken of Jaebum in her smartphone.

 

Dami heard her, yet didn't want to say or respond anything. 

 

"How did JB didn't ask me out after the dinner,"    Jessica now facing Dami and asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter