One Prom Night

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 10

 

 

In a corner of Blue Ocean club, there is V were half sober and half awake drinking beer all alone. His expression looked dim and expressionless. His hair and shirt were all mess and untidy. His right hand were holding tight on something long and shining.

 

Flashback

 

"Tae tae ah look what I bought for you. Tadah^^"

 

"WOW! A necklace! So like me.....gomawo~ ^^"

 

"U liked it?  U know how headache I am thinking what to give you since yesterday. I almost give up. But I found this little smiley face on the way here, see, how lucky I am."    said a bright smilling girl infront of me showing her new bought necklace for my birthday gift.

 

Honestly I didn't want her to buy anything for me really, as long as she is with me all the times I need her like now. 

 

"Noona would you promise me you won't leave me."

 

"Why are saying like that, do I look like I will dump you and leave u hungry on the roadside crying by yourself. No way I can do that to you, Tae Tae ah. Unless you're the one who do that first."

 

"Mianhae noona... Mianhae..." V cried.

 

 

Today early in the morning, Chorong texted me to wear dress and make up for tonight Prom Night. Even without Chorong reminder, I already knew about this coming huge event that Jessica always bragging since last two months asking me to accompany her for shopping till last week she found her dream evening lovely dress that she ever wanted. Thus I can sleep in peace for these couple days. 

 

Thanks to her also, I finally found my long lost family pictures and BAP. Sudden tears were formed inside my eyes. Quickly wiped away tears, I picked one my favorites yet not y black chiffon dress to change. I put on red lipstick, glitter eyeshadow and let my natural wavy hair fall on my shoulder and back. I'm ready to get party tonight. 

 

Forgotton about the fact you need to bring dance partner to prom. I hurried get off from my Hyundai as soon as I arrived the location. Get myself inside the hotel lobby room rushing. My head were busy turn left and right, back and front searching for JB. Weird. He is not seen around. GOT7 too. I hurried my step and stopped when Chorong waved at me behind the backstage. 

 

"Anyeong Chorong, have you seen J-"

 

"Yanin ssi, you're finally here. Look who going to be my partner."

 

"Hi, Yanin-sensei."

 

My both eyes almost dropped looking at person who I searching crazily a minutes ago were actually standing beside Jessica with his smart Gucchini's tuxedo fitted his nice body, clean and tidy line on his broad shoulder and little cute bow tie on neck. His hairstyle is the highlight where he combed all up right straight, gel. He is shinning like a prince charming. My heart beating fast, nervous, shy and angry all sudden happened in one same time. JB tried control himself from approaching me. Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter