25.9

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't overthink yourself." Concern Jinyoung stepped up and gave Jaebum a light tap on left shoulder.

 

"This does not makes sense, hyung! I think Dami got kidnapped.We should go and save her."  said Taehyung to his hyungs and B.A.P.

 

"No, wait! JB just said they had a fight last night. Maybe she is hiding somewhere."  Jackson spoken. GOT7 were still around, they hadn't leave after the meeting. 

 

"ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS! Noona is not the type to sulk for a long time." This time Taehyung voiced out. He can't stay still. "If you all not looking for her, I'll go." said Taehyung while looking at Jaebum. He mentioned him. 

 

"...." Jaebum stay calm.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IN YOUR BRAIN IM JAEBUM!! She been missing for 12 hours straight. Shouldn't you worried about her and look for her." Taehyung in he got alot to say tonight. He sounds pissed with Jaebum since yesterday. None know why.

 

"I know what I'm doing. She gonna be alright." Jaebum stick with his words. Inside his heart none know how angry he was and eager to find Dami. Just because they didn't get clue of her location, he can't search everywhere like a fool. Timing is what he waiting for. 

 

"I'm looking for her if you don't." Taehyung walked away.

 

Jungkook followed him and the rest of BTS and B.A.P.

 

"I don't know what are you planning right now. But for sure one thing Dami want you to find her most." said Yongguk the last member leaving them GOT7 dazed in confusion.

 

"I am following them. Are you coming Jinyoung." Mark in and caused Bambam and Yugyeom shocked. 

 

"Wait Mark hyung, why you so hype up in searching Dami. Jaebum hyung is not nervous also." Yugyeom spoken.

 

Jaebum didn't respond.

 

"Because she was Dami."

 

Jaebum rolled his eyes and grabbed Mark's collar after hearing Mark comments. 

 

"Don't say like she is yours." 

 

Mark smirked.  Jinyoung was done with them. He walked off. 

 

Outside, Jinyoung received a messages.

The Voodoo close since yesterday.

 

He then make a call. 

 

Youngjae who noticed Jinyoung leave, were actually following him. He heard all the conversations.

 

'Where is jinyoungie plan?' is he know somwthing we didn't know.

 

 

[DAMI IN VOODOO]

 

Leo locked her into a small empty room underground. without bed, toilet, or food. Dami both hands were cuffed by tight ropes. Her hands had rope scars, reddened and swelling. Look likes Dami been sturggling for escape. Her face extremely dirty, darkened by black dust and all. She were totally loss all her energy and hungry.

 

"Loosen my ropes you bastard!"

 

He let out an evil laugh, before Dami's chin on his hand got squeeze like a bum. 

 

"It's hurt! You ing bastard!"

 

"Shut up ! I hates girl like you, acting like a man and pretend strong. Because of you, uri Hyena is suffer yah!"

 

"Arrrrggghhhhh!" I screamed again as another slap reached my face. I spit out blood. 

 

"Come on cry and beg me for mercy. Cry and cry."

 

"I won't cry even if I die. I will haunt you if I die. My friends will never let this slide. You know that."

 

"Just say whatever you want, today maybe your last day." Leo laughed again.

 

Dami angered up upon his statements. She spit on Leo.

 

"! !" Leo slapped Dami and kick her.

 

Dami fall on back. She groaned in pain. 

 

"Don't you ever touch them.They belong to me!"

 

"Life is so unfair when two daughters are fighting for family legacies when the eldest will get everything what the second didn't. Truthfully thinking, first thought comes up in my mind was to kill Yongguk and his gang since they beaten me up once. I WANTED TO SEE HIM DIE FIRST BEFORE U!!"

 

"YOU FUVKING S"

 

"But ofcourse the main hero of novel changing by the time. Is new hero becoming my target."

 

Dami nervous. She tried to get up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter