Villain is Masternim

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 19

 

 

BTS were struggling inside their truck with time and life of a person they precious so much. J-Hope were seriously in dead silence and sharp-focusing on the road. Everybody sat still on each seat and never dare to speak any single words like first they argueing with each other which caused Dami coughing out of blood. They suddenly stop whaetever they doing and begin to feel the tense and what most important is to arrive emergency first. Taehyung had Dami's head on his lap while she is struggling with coldness and pain. Her body keep shaking up and down and coughing. He took off his jacket still not enough to warm her up. He started praying for her God's sake to make them goes through all this. Jimin who sat infront of him noticed his worriedness , Jimin gave him a pat on shoulder and tell him she is safe. 

 

"Have a faith on her. Trust me, she'll be safe."   Jimin's words does a lot help Taehyung to calm down. Everyone except J-Hope looking at him and nodded.

 

"OHMYGOD!!"    J-Hope screamed, making everyone looking at his directions and infront of the driver window.  They have uninvited guests waiting for them. The masked gangs were standing infront of their way. 

 

"What else now?"  asked Jin on drive passanger seat, beside J-Hope. 

 

"The mask gang! HG#$#$%$65!!"  Suga cursed due to nervous.

 

"We can't stop here and fight with them right now. We need to hurry!"

 

"JOAH!  If they want to create ruckus like last time, me Rapmonster will play with them. J-Hope you going straight to hospital. The rest will follow me."

 

"YOSH! Count on us. We five alone can take them down. Taehyung!"

 

"Huh,"  

 

"Protect Dami. Eventhough it may bet your live in it."  said Jungkook as he staring at half awake half sleep Dami. 

 

"Damn sure. Me and J-Hope hyung will take care everything. Be careful." Taehyung said as he looking at Jimin and Jungkook. They gave him a look and two thumbs up before turned and walked away towards the gangs.  Jin and Suga already on battle with two colorhaired guy. They just simply kick and hit the face on them and enemies already kneeled on the ground.

 

"Rapmon hyung. Don't get hurt...."  J-Hope last words, sounded sober. He has soft-hearted, and most sensitive heart among members. His eyes reddened in only one second. Rapmon quickly chased them away before he could grab Taehyung's shoes to throw on his face.

 

"Love you! Bye!"    J-Hope take a quick u-turn and headed to another path continue his road. Finally they managed to reach Yi En Hospital which only took 5 minutes to reach from the location.

 

"......aish, these kids."

 

Jungkook, the golden maknae used all his fists and kicks on the gang. One enemy down and another. Jimin only assists beside him, he attacked person who tried to hit Jungkook with large construction bricks.  Jimin hand got bleeding from the moves. But he didn't stop he sway metal pipe on his right hand and strike on the person's head instead. His head burst into red blood. He moaned in pain. Jungkook who just finished another two enemies came and backed up Jimin.

 

"Who are they really, they don't seem like know how to fight." 

 

"That's correct. They are weak, the only thing made them strong is weapon. They are using construction material."

 

"You two stop talking already and go help Jin."  yelled Suga from the other side of road. Look likes Suga also done fighting with one guy who bigger than him much much more. Suga specialties is attract enemy into empty place and playing chase and run with them until they exchausted. Suga too lazy to fight with many enemies at one same time, that the excuses he always gave to Dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter