Blanket Kick

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 15

 


I didn't go to Jaebum as Mark told. Jaebum will texting me if he wanted to, he don't need a third wheel to send his message after all. Well, not so quick after yesterday incident. So Mark could be lying about it. lazy to figure out the reason why he did that. I headed straight up to the basement where my car parked at. 

 

Meanwhile, Jaebum were actually waiting for her at the hallway , a place where Dami usually used as a shortcut from office to the parking. Normally Jaebum will go straight to car park lot and wait for her there. Thinking about last night his heart couldn't never stop jumping, the nervousness STILL there. As an adult he thinking he should be responsible and explained what happened last night. Guilty, made him never sleep the whole night.  

 

Jaebum waited for about 30 minutes, but Chorong told him Dami was out early than normal today. Although Jessica was whining for Jaebum eating with both of them, Chorong could feel Jaebum were irritated by Jessica childish's movement but he couldn't get rid of her. It felt like he was about to slap Jessica's hand off him and asked her to not disturb him. Although he could do that to anybody, but not Jessica. Their parents have something going on for them, the planned marriage. 

 

"Jessica let's just go two of us-"

 

Jaebum smiled in a way of thanking me helping him.

 

"Just fine. Since this weekend I'll be going to your house."    Jessica said. 

 

Jaebum smile instantly dissapeared, from a warm guy to a cold questioning looks,  

 

"Look, I'm sorry Jessica between us is not gonna work."

 

"I know."

 

"You know? Yet you asking Mr.Jung to come my house-"

 

"Jaebum, I told you specifically this coming visit is to set up our engagement date. I don't want you absent."

 

"Listen Jessica. In between us there were no love and benefit. After all is only to save your father's company which almost bancrupt. To save it, Mr.Jung suggested our marriage to my dad. I bet you have big misunderstanding behind this."   Jaebum blurted out everything that he knews. He didn't planned to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter