Man Talk

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 21

 

 

 

GOT7 ambushed the place all of a sudden, their peoples surrounded the place. On the same time, the rest BTS also arrived with the help of Jinyoung. None of them ever expected this situation to happen. Leo, the leader of The Voodoo remained calm and steady, while s is running all over the place for an escape.

 

Hyena was fine hiding her tiny body behind an oil container far right in a corner. She watching her people one by one get beaten down by either GOT7 or BTS. Hyuk is kneel down, Ravi still up fighting with one blonde hair tough guy. On the other floor had N, Ken and Hongbin had their both hands rested up on head. When Hyena looking around asking help from Leo, unfortunately her boyfriend also get caught by one officer. No more hope left for her, finally she turned herself up and admitted everything was her doing. 

 

Inside ambulance, Mark is trying his best to stop Dami's bleeding and on the same time Taehyung is beside her holding her cold hand while talking to her, to keep her awake the whole time. It was Mark saying. 

 

"How is her condition?"   JB asked, a dark figure sat on a corner speaking. His expression is stiff with mixed feelings.

 

Mark looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter