26.3

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the kitchen 
Chorong were busy making supper for her best friend when she heard a loud thud outside her door. "D, don't slam my door! Do u hear me?"

 

Dami didn't answer. Chorong pretend there are nothing wrong, she walked to refrigerator and bring out milk. She took out a glass and poured the milk. A stranger shadow were reflected, Chorong  hurried grab knife from table and hide behind her sweater. Dami is no where to be seen. 

 

The footsteps getting closer, he walked past kitchen and went into bathroom. A loud voice could be heard. Maybe someone knocked out! I knew D is a gangsta girl when she helped me from a bunch of thugs.

 

I keep it secret since that day and we became very good friend. "D?" Chorong get nervous but didn't walked out from her place she hiding. "I hope she's okay," Chorong pray. 

 

Later Dami show up in the kitchen with a long steel, and full-covered hoodie. Her head half covered by her bangs, a pairs jogger pants on. She is hiding from someone. Chorong felt relieved, she come out from her spot and ran hug her. "Who are they?" 

 

Dami shake her head. "Let's get out of here. We're not safe anymore." 
She looks calm, with the iron steel fixed on her right hand,  her eyes ready for a fight. They ran out from their apartment and stopped a car of taxi. The girls both laughed after getting inside taxi.

 

[Dami's POV]
Dami looked at Chorong, they both still laughing.


"This is so cool. First time I been chased after by bad guy, like in a movie, D." Chorong blurted out in happiness. Dami laugh getting louder. She actually pretend to. She worried if Chorong get scared and avoiding her.

 

"Excuse me ladies, someone is tagging behind our car?" The taxi driver spoken, made the girls snapped. 

 

Dami turned to find out Leo's underlings, Hyuk and Hongbin were on motorbike. She must bee forgotton how large their group are. This time The Voodoo will never let them go easily. 

 

"Hurry!" Chorong cried. "Hey ahjussi, please hurry! They are getting close!"

 

"This is the fastest we can go," said the driver. 

 

The motorbike overtake our car and Hongbin turned and at first I thought he was smiling at us like a tiger hunt its prey. His face is creepy as . He pull up the helmet he was wearing and threw it on us. 

 

"Goddmit!" Dami cursed.

 

Up on the road, there was two or three bikes blocking their road . One of them is Leo. 

 

He was wearing lots of gear, including helmet. 

 

"He's sure a cowards." Dami smirked, but Chorong and taxi ahjussi were unhappy to hear it. 

 

"Just run through him, ahjussi!" Dami shouted. But the car didn't go as she planned to, taxi ahjussi pressed the brake and in short time their car drift on the highway and stop immediately. 

 

Leo were standing on the road, his arms wide open. And then he said something. Motorbikes behind him were Hakyeon, Ken and Ravi. They started engine and ride towards us.


 
"Run!" I shouted at Chorong, who was still inside taxi. She was frozen in horror, this time she not enjoy it. I ran back and grabbed her hand.

 

Hyuk and Hongbin was right infront of us.

 

Hongbin mumbling something. And when I learned his mouth he actually saying, "Girls."

 

All I had in my mind was to get Chorong run, or hide. This is my problem not hers. She not deserve this. 

 

The rest started join them, excluded Leo. These five guys making a circle around us. Hyuk and N both on my left and right, Ken behind me, Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter