26.2

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum stand face-to-face with his girlfriend's close friend aka his love rival. Kim Taehyung.

 

V never let him alone inside the restaurant even though he is busy converse about business matter with the guests around. Jaebum felt irritated with clingy type of V who followed wherever he went to or talk to. V acted like he is his assistant.

 

The guest all praised his great visual looks and how he can be model or top star in entertainment industry. Some really gave V their business name card for interview. All thanks to his tag along partner Jaebum. 

 

After one and half hour long meeting with corporate and VIP guests. Jaebum finally could breath fresh air out of the rooftop.

 

His favorites place to release tension after sudden meeting with hundred of stranger face he never know. Even though he knews this going forever in his family routine. After taking his father's place in company, Jaebum still couldn't manage his new life. He not really enjoy this busy and hanging around with fake smile. He felt this is more than torturing himself. Jaebum took a long sigh. He forgot about V existance. 

 

V took out one cigarette out of his pocket and handed it to JB, JB looks surprised.

 

"You smoke?" JB asked but he didn't take cigarette from his.

 

V glanced at JB before he could keep boxes inside his pants back. He just shook his head yet answer his question.

 

"Dami is ordinary girl. You sure you know everything about her?" V started serious conversation. From standing position, he find himself an old chair and sit down. "She's full with dark history," V continued.

 

JB were standing near the door. Just one chair on the abandoned storeroom. JB choose to stand with both hand on his chest, self-defend mode, he wasn't ready to hear about his girlfriend's from someone else. Yet his heart is curious about everything.

 

V was helding his pain too, this ain't right time or place story just to start about Dami's old story. This is urgent, because he desperate to know how Jaebum will react after knowing her real story, after all she had suffered and went through. 

 

"She's wounded! She's no anymore." V blurted out all of sudden. His voice too low to be hear.

 

"It all happened when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter