25.1

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the park Jaebum got Dami a cup of Americano, they were dressing like a couples since both of them wear denim jackets, coincidently. Dami removes her jackets when she first saw Jaebum wearing the same. However Jaebum took off his first and made her had it. 


Eventhough she was not fully dressed up but her simple looks with white long t-shirt dress and a denim jackets, is really suits her street fashion style.


A groups of students behind them were talking about Jaebum. They keep praising how handsome, tall he was. And they even asked permission to get some pictures with him. Jaebum was totally enjoyed himself into this, Dami was left somewhere nerby. She was upset. She was calling for Jaebum, but he just busying playing with female students alot until forgot about Dami.


She feels like want to rip the students hands and grab Jaebum away. But she couldn't do it. They still under age, what Jaebum will think of her if she acting that way. Instead she removes her jackets and fanning herself instead. It was so much hot. Her actions suddenly captured people passing due to her innerwear was exposed under the sunlight within those thin dress shirt. Her charm suddenly bosst up and she became people attention. 


"Mwoya, that unnie is getting me irritated. Let's go girls."


"I don't even notice her a minute ago,"


"Isn't that unnie come along with oppa.. Yah, oppa had girlfriend already."


Those students are leaving after badmouthed Dami. 


Was he really this slow? Was he an idiot? I should just go and walk away. Why did I waiting for him under this hot weather, I must be insane. I ain't jealous to see those little clinging on his strong forearm and jumping near him just to measure how tall he is. He stopped answering those little, he was shocked when he saw me under a shade sweating hard, looking at him. 


His eyes gaze changed. He running to my direction. I thought so. His footsteps stopped right before me, without looking at me, he taking his jacket off and placed it on my shoulders and wrapped it around my body. I looking at him confused, I held my hands showing him my jackets is with me. I don't need his.    "What?"

Jaebum didn't look pleased. In fact, he looked like he wanted to say something. More like angry. What now making him angry? Is it me who made him, I lazy to think about this. It ain't important matter right now. 


Not feeling like asking, I led Jaebum lead me the way. We walked passed all coffee shop, cake pantries, dessert house and ended up he brought me to a clothes store. 


"I would like to buy some clothes if you don't mind,"


"Sure, why not." I nodded as he entered the shop and the shop ladies gretting him in polite way. They keep calling him mister that and this, doing their best promoting the best and most expensive one for him to try. 


As time passing by, I started to get bored and wandering around. Jaebum is nowhere to be seen inside the st
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter