26.5 -END-

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum looking straight at my eyes, he had this teary eyes. I confused, and remembering what did I just said.

 

"I'm sorry. I've changed my mind. We.....we..."

 

"Can't get married." Is what exactly I said out of my mouth. Open and straight on Jaebum's face.  It hit him hard. We stopped running. OMYGOD! I must be not thinking when I said that word.

 

"A..a...aniya. I.....I said not now. Not married today. WHAT THE !!!!" Dami hit her face and ped her dress right away. 

 

"Put your clothes back on! Are you crazy?"

 

Jaebum's POV

"No...this dress is itchy. Down here..." Dami pointed at her spine above her . Her bra pins come off. I found the problem and helped her pin it back to its place. "Done." "Thank you baby,"

 

She was wearing strapless bra which is making her a bit uncomfortable. Her s are revealing and I felt my eyes are looking at hers. It big whoop! I pulled myself away and quickly looking the other side. What a dirty mind I have right now!! She is brainless women I ever met, have she forgot she is female. And I'm male.

 

"Jae...you forgot my zip," Dami demanded without looking at me. Godammit, I must be too shy and forgotton. My face turned red, I keep my best straight face and back to her half y back. She looks feminine!

 

Dami must not feeling anything yet. I cannot believe that she just did whatever she wanted without feeling anything. I just really hope she can turned around looked shock and scream about what she just asked me did just now. 

 

"Arrghhhhh!!!! What the !!! You just look at my b-!" she scream and hit me. That actually hurt. 

 

I frowned and stare at her. "NO!! Is you....that...showed....to..me...." I clear my throat, "ummm......sure you don't marry me? Because I just watch your body. What should you do now?"

 

She just smiling. "Well honey, I just testing you." She start laughing and I cut her off. 

 

"So.... Your answer is 'yes'?" 

 

"Y....yes." She said shyly, and hugged me.

 

"So what with your word we can't get married, you scared the hell of me. Tell me what is the reason." I demamded and she pouts at me. 

 

Her small lips with lip balm on, kissed me. She put her arms around my waist and chest, rubbing. Why she changed so fast, must be her behavior problem comes back. 

 

She looks like a different person. "Well...Dami," I start to remember Mark words of always keep her eyes on pills. One in the morning and night. "Dami....."

 

"Now may I ask a question?" When our kisses ended, I asked her. She looked up at me with a smile.

 

"What.."  Her hands still lingering on my stomach, her touch had . I started felt hot, I unbottoned my white shirts and lossening black suit. Bow tie had been removed from the moment I stepped inside stairs. I must keep my mind sane, so that I can stop her.

 

"Where is your pills, have you taken this morning?" My question make her unhappy, she pulled away from me and frown. 

 

"I'm not crazy okay, I just.....just drunk." 

 

I could smell alcohol from her breath and I fet relieved. "I just worried sweetie, sorry," I said as I quickly took off my suit and put on her. She smiled but not a sane one. She is in pure lust. She needed a bed. 

 

I put her in my arms and whispered, "Rest, my crazy wife."

 

***

 

FLASHBACK

Things getting more complicated when there had involved two guys and a women in a relationship. Tension in the air as no one gonna lose to each other from eye gazing competition. It took 10 minutes long from separating Jaebum and V. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter