Red Dresses

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 25 


 

[JAEBUM]

It was finally Saturday, a day I waited for. Yesterday I bring all my courages infront of Dami and asked her for today outing. I don't call it date since she is not looking me as a man, but a real friend. Ugh. Dami was such a defensive, she hadn't fully opened her heart. I really hope she changed her mind after today. I stripped my t-shirt and pants planned on taking shower earlier then leaving before other members wake up and saw me.

 

I kind of felt embarassing if they saw me like this.

 

So I took a quick shower and changed to my dark blue jeans and a clean white sweater. Looking myself in the reflection of mirror, my hair was still wet but it would dry when I get outside.Grabbing the denim jacket, I headed out of my bedroom.

 

I was walking slowly in the hallway, making sure everyone is still sleeping when I opened the door, when something smell like kimchi stew come out from kitchen. 

 

"Shoot! I forgotton about Junior, he must be alert when I woke up an hour ago." 

 

I was walking slow and quiet towards the main door but Junior sharp eyes caught me.

 

"Good morning, Jaebum. You're the second one to wake up early today. This was first, but nevermind."  said Junior.

 

"Ow, really. Who is the first early bird?" I cried out, rubbing behind my neck.

 

"Hey JB, going somewhere?" Mark greeted me from living room. He was sititng infront of TV, had his legs crossed on top of the table. When he turned around looking at me, he was staring at me from head to toe and then frowned when he saw my hair was still wet.

 

"You're not going outside with that kind of hair, aren't you?"

 

I looked up at myself and I was speechless.

 

My hair turned out to be dry and messy hair.

 

"Oh, crap! I forgot to put some gel."

 

Junior walking to me as his hand is holding on something. His unbelievable skills is incredible when he just finished touching up my hair into manly spikey hair. 

 

I was amazed by his excellent skills. Mark just turned his look away when I looking at his way. 

 

"Ja, I'm leaving first."

 

"Are you not eating breakfast first. Why is him in hurry?" 

 

Mark didn't answer Junior, he stretching his arms to his sides and get himself lied down on the couches.

 

[Dami]

The sun outside my window is blazed onto my face, forcing me to move to other side and close my face with blanket. I had sleep for less than 6 hours because of those night in BTS house.

 

They didn't allowed me to go back home by myself, and insisted to move into their house instead staying outside alone. I had given them at least two days time for consider this. Is not like I dislike staying together, if it weren't that kiss like now I can't even looking at Taehyung's eyes and my feelings. I had the same weird feelings when with Jaebum too, so today I must clear everything out. 

 

I hated when I need to say harsh and rude words just to cut someone else from dating me or thinking that I 'm giving them fake hope.

 

It would bemore than unfortunate if people around me get hurt from my own mistakes. I had so many debts from my sadist school life story and sudden new rich father's looking for long lost daughter story just not match at all. It won't sound right at all to me, or whole world.

 

I really had to find a new job, new place and start livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter