Reunion

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 11

 

 

Is this a reunion? Does God finally hear her prayer and wishes? 

Dami probably was too immersed in her feelings. She feels sad. Missing and anger too. How could he act normally infront of Dami in their first reunion after 5 years dissapeared without leaving any trace leaving her struggling alone searching for them.

She couldn't believe what she saw right now. Dami didn't even blinked her eyes off from the person who also staring at her with a smile. His right hand slowly held up to touch her face. Dami shoved it. Her head was already bowed down trying to hold her feelings. She cried. The tears couldn't bear any longer as those feelings she had been keeping all while long need to be release. Just never expect this soon. He tried to hold her in case she fall. But Dami just avoid his before he could do that. His expression just got hardened.

"Noona," he called me with his shallow voice. 

[Dami's POV]

Deep, husky voice of him is what I liked so much about him. Is this only dream or he is a real deal? I couldn't made up my mind. My mind is doomed. Dazed with mixed feelings. What if all this is only my illusion, just a play made up of my mind. What if right now is just a temporary, after wake up tomorrow from sleep he will be leaving me again and maybe never come back. Like forever. No! Please no! I hates the feeling of being dumped and lonely. 

 

"Leave. I don't want to see any of you at this moment."

 

Gasp.

 

The person stand right infront of me was so surprised by the first words he hearing. It felt like he was anticipated something more special from me. 

 

After taking a long breath he barely took one big step forward and confidently pulled me into his embrace which I wanted to do so madly when this day come. And today is the day.

 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"  

 

Yelled me at him, deep inside my heart I wanted to squeeze my body into his broad shoulders, large chest while letting his long arms hanging on my tiny body and kiss him. But what I did is just yelling and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter