25.7

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yesterday incident, Dami and the gangs moved back to their underground places. Which is originally B.A.P places. The studio they had last time already been revealed to public scumbags, especially Voodoo's worklings. 

 

Inifinite wasn't with them. Sunggyu received an invitation letter for group competition and Infinite all agreed in participate. So they had left to US for preparation.  Who knows this might be their chance to change their future pathway like common people. 

 

Dami didn't cry when  they're leaving. She just keep babbling and worrying about her beloved members. Hoya promised her he will always reporting about their whereabout and activities. 

 

"When I'm not around, don't go drive alone. It was dangerous without me."  Hoya adviced me. I hugged him as my reply to him. I won't go anywhere without Hoya afterall. Who else willing to take me on their ride anyway. 

 

"Look who talking right now. Like him the one who always get depressed and crying alone."   dissed Changjo. 

 

"You little-!"

 

"We'll take care of her afterall. You should worry about yourself,  Howon hyung. And everybody." Taehyung spoken. Everybody giving a boo noise and teasing Taehyung for backing up me. 

 

"Once in a month, I will going to fly over US and find yall." Zelo said followed with Jimin head nodded agreed with him.

 

"..."

 

Teen Top were all silence and only looks serious when B.A.P and BTS sending their farewell wishes for thr groups. 

 

Dami noticed L.Joe went inside their room, she followed him. Dami walked in, L.Joe was sitting on his bed with both hands covered his face. 

 

"What's going on, L.Joe."  I said, as I standing infront of him. Hardto tell when L.Joe depress or thinking hard. With eyes closed, his hand reached me and pull me closer to him. He rests his head on me and the moment I start thinking he has problems. He start crying. 

 

"Were you crying here all night?" 

 

"So you did know I cried. I just couldn't help to see people leaving before me. This feeling hurting me."

 

"Because I know you. You didn't treat everybody like friends, not in a bad way, but more to family. Ofcourse, you the one hurt most."

 

L.Joe pulls himself and held my both hands on his. 

 

"I'm not sure if I should tell you this."

 

"Tell what. I am here for you."

 

"Only after you promised me you no angry."

 

The way he speaks make my heart beat faster.  I can't tell if this is bad news or good news.

 

"I met these people in OH! magazines last week. They offered me and Teen Top a good job and actually today is the day I should give them answer. And I want to hear you opinion."

 

I glared at L.Joe and screen of his handphone, email from them. I try hard controlling my shocking face and give him a big smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter