Long Lost Brothers are Back

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 12

 

The street outside The M's cafe window is silent and still, and in the half hour just before midnight. Colourful ballons were well decorated on the walls, snacks and a big cake were set up on a table. Six boys were patiently waiting for a person, to bring good news.

 

Doorbell rang, and Taehyung appeared infront of the main entrance. The members all sat up and gathered around him.

 

"Yo! You're finally back."    said Jin wrapping his arm around Taehyung.

 

"Where is she? Is she outside?"    asked Rapmon hyung impatiently.

 

"Ah, wait-"    Taehyung about to say something but was paused by Jimin's loudness.

 

"C'mon let's celebrate our reunion party. Dami noona!"

 

"She is not coming."

 

"EHHH-! Why?"

 

"I am not Jungkook, aren't I?"    Taehyung saddened as he threw himself on one couch and closed his eyes by putting one arm on it. He is trying to hide his tears from seen by the members. He is not crying because of sad, or anger. Dami really had changed a lot from a bright young girl to cold-hearted noona that caused him to tears.

 

"Taetae, is everything okay, you looked down."    asked Jimin who already sat down beside him, trying to comfort his bestfriend. 

 

"She had changed a lot so much, huh? If even you can't bring her home, how could I can do that too?"     Jungkook sat up from stairs and walked up to Taehyung and punch him on stomach.

 

"Ow! That's hurt so much! What are you trying to do really?"    Taehyung jumped and about to reply him back, got stopped when he realized his face was fully revealed from crying just now.

 

"Taehyung-"

 

"Aniya. It's not what you all thinking about."

 

"Come here you idiot."    said J-Hope as he the first one hug Taehyung and followed by Jimin, Jin and Suga. 

 

"Hyungs~ She had changed. She no more uri Dami."    cried Taehyung even more. Jin and J-Hope started to cry along too seeing their baby is sad.

 

"Pabo. Who asked you to go before us. We should go together and kidnap her back home at beginning."     Rapmon ruffled Taehyung's hair as he join them too.

 

"Is there any possibility another guys beside noona and she can't escape with you, hyung?"

 

Jungkook said as he finished his banana milk.

 

All eyes were staring at Taehyung and Jungkook then Taehyung back. Taehyung nodded and everyone leave him and back to sitting position. 

 

"Oettoke?"    Jin asked to the group.

 

"We just barely escape from large group and now what?" 

 

"We gonna have new group members soon."    a smile was draw on Jungkook's face. "This is starting to get interesting.

 

 

 

 "It's empty. No one will see us here. Hurry bring it out. I feeling high right now. Quick!"

 

"What are you rushing for, here the things u asked for. 100 Dollar, hurry."

 

"Nah 200 dollar for you, keep this as our secrets. Remember!  No one should know anything about this related on me, If you get caught, you are dead meat! Including your whole group too. Understood?"

 

"Ya..ya. I will keep this as national secret, . This b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter