25.5

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nobody POV]

"Not that bad huh Woo Jiho, do you want me to kill you,"

 

"Oh, DM, you look so hot," 

 

I was in the middle of getting myself change into short skirts tight top where Zico pushing me into a clothes shop after he kidnapped me.

 

"Woah, this look a lot like es out there, I likes this one,"

 

"What's your final wish, say it before I could bury you a grave near to Minhyuk oppa,"

 

Zico stop joking around after listening my words.

 

"I have something to tell. About your dad."

 

I was not the type of person who likes her father or family. I always had an excuses for not seeing him whenever he came looking for me. But at this moment I just wanted to know how well is he going.

 

I gulped. I opened my mouth wanted to say something but nothing comes out of my lips. 

 

Zico left me by myself in a bus stop after buying me a new clothes and sandals. He told me he going to turn himself in for whatover he did back then. He told me I was a great person whom teach him a lot about life, to show me his gratitude he had to stole me by force before I could changed my mind. 

 

"Always ask help from people you trust whenever you having difficult time. Don't do everything alone by your own. You'll get stress easily like that." He told me.

 

And that was it. Of course, I didn't answer him or myself. He gave me a bad boy smile and walked away like we never see each other again. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter