26.0

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum, Mark, Taehyung and Jimin were inside the room when I woke up. 

 

Jaebum take a look at me, he took my hand in his as he sit down beside me. Taehyung ran to my another side and look at me so close. 

 

"How do you feel? Still dizzy?" Jaebum words got cut off.

 

"Dami? You okay? Can you see me? Are you still hurt?" Taehyung paused when all eyes were at him, which his voice are loud and noisy. 

 

I tried to smile at Taehyung, and hold his hand but can't Jaebum is here.

 

I don't know why, but Taehyung looks depressed. I look at him then Jaebum. I noticed these two can't stay in one same room. None of them looks comfortable at all. 

 

"Taehyung. Let's go." Jimin called. 

 

He hesitated, then got dragged by Jimin small hands from me. His eyes didn't change, but he did gave me a peck on my forehead before walked quickly from the room. 

 

Jaebum still there. I smiled nervously at him. It was nervewrecking to see his angry face at this moment where I lie on a bed. 

 

I took a quick glance over him. He smile genuinely at me. This is not good. 

 

What does his smile about? 

 

"Bumie," I opened my mouth as my voice too low.

 

"Yeah baby," he called me 'baby' whenever we'are alone. I looked around Mark still there with us inside the room. 

 

"Just pretend I'm not around. Me taking charge of you as patient. So don't mind me." Mark said as he understood the situation.

 

I nodded. Jaebum pulled blanket sheet and covered up up till my neck. He never talk.

 

I stare at him as if he was sick or bad mood. He did. His brown eyes are sorrow, and red. Is him just finished cried? 

 

"Bumiee....say something." Jaebum pause. His head lowered down and keep silence. 

 

Mark leave us a second ago. Jaebum, his voice with tears, said, "P--Please don't do this anymore to me. I'm afraid of losing you baby."  

 

Jaebum broke into tears, his hand clenched over bed sheets and cry.

 

I tried to say something but no words come out. I pulled his head close to me and hug him. Both of us cried.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter