25.4

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She made it up. Noona the one made this up yall~ I saw noona together with that sharp eyes guy." claimed Changjo.

 

"What you're talking Changjo, talk before you think." L said.

 

"Yep. Changjo was right."  Chunji noded.

 

"What?!"  everybody shocked.

 

"They are friends but-"  Woohyun cut Chunji off.   "You're not making this up suddenly aren't you?"  Woohyun yelled. He was pissed off.

 

"Guess what. She did. Somebody please listen to me. We've been following him since L.Joe hyung asked me."  Minsoo, the quiet member of Teen Top spoken. "They're close."

 

"Who?"  Jungkook asked.

 

"Him that sharp eyes guy. His name start with J-J......" L.Joe explained.

 

"Jae-- Bum."  Taehyung said. He been silent since BTS showed up in abandoned basement G floor.

 

From afar Jimin was looking at Taehyung quietly. 

 

"Yes Jaebum! He is the real culprit of our conspiracy, his group GOT7 playing close and made friends with noona just to track about us. Noona got tricked by that punk kids. Noona must woken up from their trap."  Changjo busted out in his usual hot-tempered.


[Dami POV]
Who was so 'smart' to investigate this secret that I've been keeping inside me from my boys. Obviously someone in my gang don't like I got new friends other than I had now. All I know was there an eyes were keeping track about me and Jaebum, I must be more careful. 

 

Please, someone shut up Changjo and make me dissapear. 

 

I was going to get up and take a close listen about their plans, but my body just don't allowed it. My legs feeling heavy and a loud thud echoeing inside the empty building right after that. 

 

Oh.....I think I did it again. I talked to myself and trying getting myself up. 

 

Dami fell from her bed. The boys running to her as soon they heard a loud noise. 

 

My eyes shut open as I saw 'someone' coming through my door. Guess, to check on me.

 

I got up and walk  to the door. 'Someone' was about to walk in but I stand behind the door just to tell them I'm fine, stop worrying about me.  I get irritated really, not in a bad ways but too much burden.

 

I talked to myself. Again.

 

"Where are you going? You'd stay on your bed. "  Taehyung was the first one to greet me.

 

"Of course. I'll come back right after taking a walk outside."

 

Dami insisted going down stairs by her own without my help. My hand try to reach her but she was too stubborn to let me hold her.

 

"I can do myself."  Her body obviously still shaking by balancing her body with the pain on her back. Any step forward can get her rolling down the stairs. 

 

"Aren't you listening to me?" Recently Taehyung just love nagging me alot, like a mom.  He's just act like not himself, he get irritated and quick tempered easily, like now. 

 

"Of course. You just worried too much. I can stand and walk. I'm not dead." 

 

"Dami!"  He raised his voice. I got surprised by his scream since he was just beside my ear. Too soon L.Joe caught me from faling. 

 

"Hey! What's going on?"  The boys started to join us.

 

"You rude kid how could you call Dami by name." Jin said.

 

It was Taehyung grabbed my shoulders and shake my body. The others trying to make us apart.

 

"When I get your call saying you were seriously bleeding, my heart felt like stop beating. I keep praying for God that you'll be fine. You're fine. Do you even try to make us stop worrying about you."   

 

"Stop nagging at people older than you! Call me noona!"

 

"We gotta leave now." said the rest.

 

Everyone was now one by one stepping out from the room. The situation getting awkward. Recently taehyung just in bad mood and anxious all the time. Or maybe when only my name was mentioned. He get so hype up and overacting. He changed.

 

"Let's just see who wins this time."  Daehyun said as he the last one closed the door. 

 

"I bet Taehyung."  said Youngjae whispered to Daehyun left ear.

 

Daehyun noded. 

 

[Taehyung POV]
It was quiet inside the room. It was locked from inside so no one will get to disturb us. 

 

I knew this was all my overdoing. My emotions just got lost control again like last time. 

 

What is wrong with me! I hit my head as Dami was sleeping on my arm. She was counselling me a lot before, but now she was knocked out. I could feel her breath on my arm. I don't know if loving her was right feeling from heart or just me over protecting.

 

"You were acting.....a little strange. What am I going to do when that really happened."

 

Taehyung voice was sad, I slowly opened up my eyes looked up at him. His eyes were closed, and his mouth were shaking. His mouth tend to trembling whenever he felt nervous and scared.  I wrapped my hand around his waist, hopefully my hug could brushed away his sadness.

 

I was feeling guilty. I didn't want to hurt him. Taehyung was a sweet, and cheerful kid. He didn't deserve to be hurt and getting emo by a like me. He deserves better, "I'm sorry, JB"

 

[Jaebum's POV]
"Where is the Candy Factory old building go!?" Jaebum screamed and kicking the trash on the street.  The highway was empty and no human was trace around him. I got lost while following Dami. 

 

Bambam called me a second ago and said he and Yugyeom were being chased by some thugs from another school. 

 

I was too busy worrying about Dami than thinking hunting those bastard kids who beaten my members up. 

 

"I'm going to go look for her, you should go back to studio," said Jaebum to Junior.

 

"Yah! JB! Pull yourself together already!"  Junior shouted as he lost his anger to JB. 

 

"Damnit.." JB mumbled as he wanted to go back to their car and started engine. 

 

Junior followed me into car and slapped me on my face. 

 

"Wake up and think straight already. Have you ever lost your mind like this before. What did you really see from her. Is this your first love? You're must be kidding me man!" Junior voice was angry and dissapointed, but I didn't bother to answer him. 

 

Instead, that slap before made me thinking about Dami again. I'm leader, I'm chic and y leader before I met this woman who stole my heart. I fell hard for this woman, even though I deserve better woman than her. I wasn't in this bad mood until Junior said it. 

 

I was in slow and steady way in approaching Dami and trying made her love me during university. It was a perfect simple love story last week and now it turn out her background was totally ruined and had so many enemy tracing her all the time. She way more dangerous and wanted from BTS gang. I noticed this when I accidently found a file inside my father's office. 

 

"Woah, woah. You also start get emotional easily now, JB!" Junior said with his hands up, "What with the cool and poker face attitude?"  I rolled my eyes at him as I immediately left our car.  Junior is my partner and he always the most calm member among us. I don't want to throw a punch on him. 

 

"I'm sorry Jinyoung ah, I need to be alone. Please get into the car and go home."

 

Junior pushed me thus made me grabbed his collar and release it right after it. 

 

"Are you an idiot? Why would you be crazy like this just because of a woman,"

 

"Have you-...  Have you falling in love?"  JB said.His voice too low. 

 

Junior let out a laugh, "I love you idiot!"

 

"Jinyoung- what the"

 

"I love Mark. Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom also."  This time, JB expression were changed. 

 

"Remember the first time we create this group. You and I were praticing dance in studio. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter