A troublemaker yeoja

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 17

 

 

[Dami is alone]

Inside club, Dami was sitting right in the corner. Drinking margarita, one sip by one sip and order another one when finished. She getting drunk and wants more. It was 8'o clock, wearing her newbought dress and heels trying to make herself forgot about the date that she have with Jaebum. From beginning she decided to ditch the date and let him wait. Jaebum won't really wait till her come right, is what she think. She chose to run away and hide. 

 

Her phone rangs many times, she ignored it until it stopped. 17 missed calls, 70 whatsapps. It was Jaebum. 

 

Dami, pick up my call please
Where are you
You're not at home
I'm worried
Please reply me
asap
Dami
Please
I know you read this
It's weird to see you act this way
I'm sorry
Is me who made you this way
I wanna see you 
Just to make sure
You're alright
Ok
Ok?
Are you at school
In park
or  home


=Share location=
The Voodoo , Mapo gu,      


I don't know why I agreed to share my location with him. Another margarita I order and drink one sip. It smell strong which only Woohyun loves it. If we were hang out together in club, L.Joe will always book the level two for us and let us enjoy. We had fun playing games, hitting the losers, hugs the winner or kissing each other if get drunk. Taehyung and Yongguk these two will stop me and tied me on sides when that happened. We don't know who will lose control and randomly kisses and hugs just anybody, anywhere, anyhow. I could tell that they just overprotective of me, but I knew they get jealous too sometimes. It was fun when teasing them.

 

A guy came approached me , offered me a ride home. I tilt my head, looked at him. He is smiling . My head hurt so much that I can't even talk and decline him. My hand in shoosh gesture tell him to go, even though he insisted to help me standing. I stepped on him with my heels,  very hard that he screamed in loud music. He threw me a glare before spit on my face. 

 

I rolled my eyes , low people always don't deserve my anger at all. Another guy lean in and when I ready to raise my hand on his, a hand stopped me. I looked up, a familiar face that I knew is staring at me, unhappy. I pulled my hand away, I couldn't tell in what position I am now. Half sitting, half leaning or semi standing. Totally out of my control, my mind is dizzy and can't think straight.

 

'Do you really hate me until you drink this much, Dami?' Jaebum thought. He was sad.

 

"Do you have any idea that you are sitting on the floor right now. A woman drinking this much alone, outside is leading a crime goes to you you know? You can't even drink."

 

Jaebum started nagging when he lifts me onto his back.  Dami answered him in drunk speaking voice.

 

 

[In the car]

A sleeping Dami slowly get concsious. The last thing she remembered is drinking in a club. 

 

"Are you alright now, Dami?"    asked Jaebum to me. I shook my head lightly, as I could feel heavy headache. 

 

"What happened?"

 

"You're drunk and the club called me."

 

"Uh- I'm not asking that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter