Finally

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 18

 

 

While JB is away for bandage, I was left alone in living room. Jinyoung served me a hot coffee and left with Yugyeom for some snacks shopping. The house is empty when Bambam, Jackson, Youngjae went outside and having serious looks. Only Mark is nowhere to be found. 

 

Outside their house there are groups of seven tall figures wandering nearby the house and parking lot. They been there since Jaebum and Dami arrived. They were all looking suspicious. One of them has the brightest orange color hair that caught everyone attention who passed by.

 

"I feel something fishy about Jaebum's fight."   said Jackson to members infront of him standing beside pool.

 

"What if Dami noonim made up story and lied Jaebum hyung."     said Youngjae.

 

"That's what I am thinking about."  Jackson nodded.

 

"Um, hyung."  Bambam words stutter.   "What is she really get herself into a trouble, and didn't lied."

 

"Ugh! You don't even know her, why do you needs to help her?"   protest Jackson.

 

"Because she is alone."   replied Bambam slowly.

 

"When we think about that. Bambam is right."

 

"Let me give some words to you two kids. Women is dangerous. They are unpredictable and uncontrollable. Remember that!"

 

SUDDENLY  A OUT!

 

"Jackson!!! What is happening?!"   Bambam and Youngjae first shouted at him but when they understand the situation. Jackson already slid himself in between of both of them. Although Jackson looked tough in outside, he is the most coward after Bambam.

 

Mark and Jaebum rushed outside their bedroom and ran downstairs immediately.

 

"Jaebum where you keep Dami?" asked Mark panicked.

 

"I told Jinyoung to take care of her a while ago during his cooking in kitchen."

 

"I have bad guts about this. Search for Dami, hurry!"

 

"Hold on, do you just concern about her? Aren't you hates her in our first meeting, Mark?"

 

Mark is sweating. He turned to look around searching for a flashlight or candle that can light the dark. Jaebum seem more curious about Mark, this is his first time seeing Mark looking panic like this. 

 

"Is this all matters for you right now Jaebum. I afraid is the same gang attack yall few hours ago."

 

"Crap! Da-mi!!!"

 

[Dami's POV]

When blackout happened I was standing at the place infront of large window. I just looking at infront of the yard, every kind of sports such as hiking bikes skateboard baskteball and football is placed in the huge grass outside. The GOT7 sure really exercises a lot and most of the times stay inside the ville. Suddenly the light in living room just goes off. 

 

I did get shocked abit but not until I grabbed one long iron stick on my right. To be cautious, I take a few slow steps toward the entrance door. One, is to check what is happening. Two, a trepass to  escape. Yet I think I am too slow or the person is faster than I am when I felt a great force grabbed my shoulder and dragged me behind with his one hand covered my mouth, to shut my scream.

 

"Syhh. Is just me."  A familiar voice talking behind me, is someone I knew. 

 

"Jaebum? Uh- Mark."   He had this dissapointed looks when I said that. I looked sorry for him. Mark pulled me closer to him when footsteps could be hearing not far from us.

 

"Stay quiet. I will pass you over Jaebum when he get here."   said Mark forcefully. He just looked darkened.  Mark still holding on my shoulder , which make me felt uncomfortable. I could felt his breath and this is so tempting.

 

Loud noise, metal hitting could be heard everywhere in the house. They just hit anything that can be broken or to said just make the house look likes been broken by a bunch of gangsters kids to show some grudges or anger. Because there is nothing taken by them. Half of the living room was destroyed. 

 

"What do they want really. They just keep destroying things and never talk a single words."

 

I chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter