16 I Remember

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 16

 

 

Taehyung driving all the way to the town with Jimin beside him on the passenger seat. It was only silent throughout the ride. Jimin never leave Taehyung alone since that night. He was worried anything could goes bad if leave this alien head alone in bad mood state. On one evening, a group of kids's lollipop were all stolen by Taehyung when he had request one lollipop from them and get none. He got a little mad so he chased them and when they ran scared out of him. The lollipops dropped on the ground and he just took it. The kids came back for the lollipop but Taehyung just never give them back. They cried back home. 

 

That a long story ago when he was 8th grader. Now he had grown up a lot. Jimin never said anything. Taehyung slowed down his car and parked outside one pub where he recently used to go. 

 

The clock is at 2, and the pub still closed. Taehyung slid it to the back shop. In one kick on the back door, it opened.

 

"Taehyung yah! This is called broke in you know?!"    Jimin chased after him inside.

 

Taehyung heard Jimin scolding him, but he just don't respond him. He reached the bar counter and tapped fingers until someone come out from liquor room to serve him. 

 

"Yo whassup V! Long time no see you man. Still the same?"    A good looking bartender in uniform welcome Taehyung and they're hugging one another. 

 

"Introduce you Jimin, my buddy. Jimin, this Ravi."

 

"Hi," 

 

"What do you want to have, it's on the house."

 

"Do you have something strong perhaps,"

 

"Why not I introduce you my new margarita.Strong and lovely."

 

Taehyung nodded and turned to me.

 

"And what about you, new friend?"    Ravi asked.

 

"Just fine, anything is fine for me."

 

This Ravi guy is friendly when he offered me his top selling whisky and its free. He didn't get angry about the broken door we did just now. He knew it is was from Taehyung. 

 

I didn't pay much attention on what they are talking about, I just enjoyed my expensive drink and started to get myself drunk. They must be long lost friends, since Taehyung were talking a lot nonsense and do funny movements and they were happy. I do not like to see Taehyung sad and get himself locked inside room whenever he is upsetting or mad.  But to see him laughing and having fun like this, I felt more stressed.

 

Because it was not real, he was actually torturing his feeling inside. He did that to make him forget all the sadness and forgot the fact that he hate Dami so much that even more hurting him.

 

"Hey, new friend."    Ravi said.

 

"Ah?"

 

"Want to hang out with us on the rooftop?"

 

"Nah...I bet we must go now, Taehyung ah."

 

"Maybe next time, Ravi."

 

"Yeah, sure. Bring your friends along too." 

 

We leave the pub and back to our car. When I looked around, the pub has a weird name called The Voodoo. 

 

"Jimin you drive. My head start burning."    said Taehyung as he keep complaining headache. His face get burning into red. He must be drinking a lot.

 

"Were you come here often Taehyung?"    I said as I started the car engine and drive.

 

"Yeah, recently,"    Taehyung answered shortly. 

 

"Why? Is here girls more beautiful than our usual place?"  I teased and Taehyung just looked at me.

 

"Because they said someone like Dami come here sometimes."    Finally he spoken. The reason behind all this. 

 

"Do you really like noona?"    I asked him.

 

"I don't know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter