Return

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 22

 

 

Dami wake up in no stranger other than her room, what??! She turned around to see nobody inside her room , her body trying her best to get off from the bed but the pain is hurting her. She groaned. 

 

"! I can't move."

 

Footsteps voice could be heard running outside Dami's room, Dami made herself comfortable back on her bed. Taehyung entered the room with a cheerful face of him, his hands is not empty.

 

"Noona, are you feeling better than yesterday?"  Taehyung said.

 

"Yes, I'm just hungry. What you bringing with you, is it for me?"

 

"Of course, I cooked you some pork porridge. Eventhough it looks something lack, I promise you it is delicious."

 

Taehyung delivered me a bowl full of meat instead of porridge, didn't have confident to dig on it. But, somebody is shooting his sharp glare wanting me to try his cook. I could feel the chill throughout my body. Finall I gave in and take a scoop of it. The rice is too hard and salty. I knocked his head , a hard one. He screamed.

 

"Why are you hitting me? Is it hot?"

 

"Porridge your head! The rice is not fully cooked. Is likes hard rice added up with water, you pabo!"  Again, I raised up my spoon ready to hit him again. Taehyung lifted his both hands to protect his body. 

 

Just then someone showed up infront of my door room. Taehyung take a look behind him since he is closer to the main door.  His gaze turned different when he looked back at me.

 

"Who is it? Why are you looking at me like you just saw a ghost?"  Taehyung slowly approached me and take away his cooked porridge from my desk.  He didn't say a words and not even answering my questions.

 

"Taehyung ah. where you taking my porridge to? Is joke okay."

 

"I going to throw this. By the way your real breakfast is already here." Taehyung left after close the door behind him. The door is fully opened earlier before, why did he close it now.

 

When I am trying to get down from the bed and follow after Taehyung someone face who I didn't want or most hate to see now is now standing infront of my bed. Bang Yongguk is back.

 

"Hi, how are you-"  Bang Yongguk trademark deep voice is greeting me. 

 

"WTF!! Ouch~~! "  My mouth just cursed on Yongguk before my brain get to stop my mouth. Too surprised of myself, one leg which still on bed wasn't on ground when I standing and that caused me fell from bed. 

 

I could feel my wound is back to open when a sudden pain strike me. 

 

"You shouldn't move from your bed. You still in a bad condition."   Yongguk didn't come help me. But first thing he did was nagging at me like he used to do always. Like nothing happened between us in these five years. I shoot him a glare, he noticed me then stop. The memories is cruel. 

 

"YAH!!!!!!  LEAVE ME ALONE!  YOU BASTARD. TAEHYUNG!! KIM-TAE-HYUNG COME UPSTAIRS NOW!!! Taehyung~ah"

 

"Syhh! You are too loud."  Yongguk hurried covered my mouth with his palm. In  just one hand, my body got lifted back on bed. I not even looking at him when he lifted me. 

 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

 

"Ok-okay. Just promise you no screaming again."

 

"Pfttt-  I don't want to talk to you right now, just leave."

 

"I guess you're already know why I'm here. I understand your feeling. You may still angry at me and hate me, but please give me one chance."  Acting like high and mighty of him, is his style. I rolled my body to one side and have my head covered with blanket. 

 

"How many times must I tell you I'm not listening whatever bull you talking to me. Just leave."

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know all this years what I did to you gave you such a deep pain. Yes, I'm a bull. I think I should never appear infront of you. Goodbye,"     Wait, did he really leave? No. We just finally get to see each other. Should I stop him? Hell no! Not after all he did to me.

 

I'm just about to turn around and Yongguk was staring at me. I soon got eye contact with him. We stared at each other like three seconds and I looked away.

 

I tried to catching my breath but no my heart felt nothing. No beating fast or flustered face. I was calming down until I realized I get over with him.

 

Yongguk didn't noticed my expression changes as he slowly sitting down on my right side of the bed. I saw him taking out something inside his pocket and it was my ring. My lost ring.

 

Yongguk staring at me and I stared at him. 

 

"Thanks for give me back. You may leave now, like seriously."

 

I was ready to pull my blanket and covered my head when a hand came on my hand to stop me.  I traced down to a hand was holding my hand. 

 

"STOP!"   Because I too kind infront of him so he could took advantage of me. I throw my hand high up in the air before slap him at his face. How do that feel? His cheek started to red and swollen. He touched his cheek and before he could said anything I get down from the bed and walk away. 

 

When I reached kitchen I could see BTS eldest line are sitting around the dining table and eating. I walked towards Jin and sitting beside him. My stomach is hurting like hell. Maybe too hungry, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter