Guilty Love

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five years later

 

 

-In an university- 

Ring bells. Class finished. Students started get up from seat and leave the class left a group of boys sitting on the table and having fun with each other. Some of them were sitting on tables, chairs relaxing listening to this guy somewhat a team leader talking. He looked firm and chic when discuss but sometime he flash his eye smile to s, so refreshing. While his right side sitting a flawless handsome boy biting a lollipop on his mouth busy playing PSP excitedly. His concentration is great when he could answer s asking.

 

Then you have some at the back playing basketballs noisily.

 

"Give me the ball. Give it to me."   shouted this one short guy with black singlet top and big loose pants. The other two is happily tossing the balls to each other and won't pass it to him. They laugh happily. A handsome and neat looking guy is serious sitting on his place doing homework. He has this small eyes with glasses on it. Beside him is grey haired smart guy who is so focus on his hyungs talking but sometime he reply them a harsh yet playful comments. In the end get hit by PSP boy and sit still. 

 

"Hello, is JB here? I'm looking fo-"   Yes, is me, Yanin. A girl's friend of JB. JB immediately recognised my voice and called me from back at the class. I smiled at him and waved. We exchanged gaze. He get up quickly and in one second he already infront of my face. He didn't introduce me to his friends where all the boys already eyes on me waiting for some ice break. JB pulled me outside without saying anything. I surprised with his weird actions but didn't intend to ask anything. I just keep my mouth shut until JB stopped walking. He turned his body facing me and checked around if anybody is still lodging around. After confirmed no one around, he opened his bag.

 

 

"JB ssi, what's the matter?"

 

"Huh? Oh! This is a present for you. Happy birthday Yanin ah"  

 

He handed me a small size box with a blue colored reben on it written HBD.

 

I did really surprised. Not because of present but because he remembered my birthday. I hugged him and opened the gift right away. Is a pair of earings with 7 on it. So beautiful and perfect for me. JB smiling at me and acting shy. I put on the earings and say thank you.

 

"So, do you like it?"

 

"Ofcourse I liked it. So beautiful and pretty."

 

Haha. He flashed me an eye smile with a thousands meaning gaze inside his eyes. I knew it. He liked me. I should know that earlier. JB wanted to open his mouth say something but I must stopped him immediately. 

 

"Oh my god!"


"What's wrong Yanin?"


"My friend just texted me."


"What's up?"


"We have movie appointment together with other workmates later at 6PM. JB  I'm sorry I need to go now. Bye. See you tomorrow JB."  

 

I gave him a goodbye wave and leave. He waved too.

 

He looked dissapointed a bit. 

 

"Aish~ She run away again."

 

JB stare at Yanin's back until she dissapear from his sight only he walk away. His phone ringing right after.

 

"WHAT? U find out where they are? Ok. I'll be right there."

 

 

[Yanin POV]

 

This whole five years I been searching for Teen Top, BAP, BTS and Infinite but no clue at all where they are hiding or gone to. I threatened many small thugs and no one of them knew about their existence and not even scared at me once Queen of all Kingkas. I tried give up many times and lost motivation to live anymore. Drug seller, gun buyer, pub owner I been spy inside yet found none of the members are involving in such crime.

 

Where the hell they all missing 26 of them just like that in Seoul. Some of acquintances told me they were died in an explosion at B.A.P place 3 years ago. Never ever I would believe that. If they really died why I could not found their bones or graveyard in their own hometown. I believed this must have someone power manipulated the spread rumours and kidnap all of them for own benefits. To think another positive way is they already retired of gangsterism and gangs to live a simple happy life. Maybe my existence only gave them sad memories and pain hence they were hiding themselves from me , changed their real name and lived under different identity name. Just like me, old Dami is no more existence. Now I am new Yanin who a lecturer in JB's university. I found this job is useful for me as I can get closer with young peoples about underground activities.

 

BEEP BEEP.

 

I just got text messages from JB. Today is Saturday since is my offday. I just love to stay in home not going anywhere. Until JB.

 

'Yanin ah, where are you? Can we meet? I already infront of your apartment. I'm hungry.'

 

What JB?! Right now????  How the hell he get my address? 

 

I quickly get my black sweatshirt to cover my white top and a sneakers to put on. I didn't bother to put on any makeup. With JB one thing for sure is I felt comfortable beeing myself without trying anything everytime hanging with him. He really a good and honest friend. 

 

"Hi JB! What's up?" He turned to me and he is not alone. Another 6 pairs of eyes were staring at me smiling. Some of them waved at me.

 

Oh crap! What is his motive to bring whole gang of his come over at my place. I pretend calm and firm when I reached him and say hi to the other six. JB made me stand beside him and hugged me like somehow protect me from his friends. The new friends were friendly guy and super hyper too. JB hold me with him and keep his friends away from me afraid I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter