("101010")

System Failure
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the face of excruciating pain and uncertainty, I never lost hope, and it never occurred to me to stop fighting - not ever.

 

It was the sound of the front door opening in the dark of night. Usually it was heard when they were all awake, but this was different. Instead of the ringing to represent a special package or meeting, it was only footsteps on the floors, and her door opening.

The light was , harsh against her sleepy eyes, but she was up at the sound of the door. It was an instinct since day one of training to wake up at any noise in the house not subconsciously familiar - Jongdae's odd snores, Minseok's midnight sweet escapades.

Chanyeol's soft repetitive breaths right before he fell asleep. Yoora's odd groans and the specific sounds of her sleep movements.

Blinking against the sudden light, she's faced with G-Dragon, but he didn't seem overly happy to see her. Dressed as fancy as any other time, cane in hand as always, a new henchmen comes up and drops lap top on her stomach as she shifts herself to sit upright. Seung glances at it, the back up.

"How was prison?" G-Dragon greets, finally breaking out with a smirk. He moves to the side and sits in the rocking chair they all had in their rooms. Leaning quite comfortably, he links his hands and waits patiently with his head tilted to the left.

Playing her role, Seung moves a hand up and rubs the tattoo slightly, but then retracts. G-Dragon smirks a bit wider and tilts his head the other way as Seung swallows and looks at the lab top.

"I need a favor, and I'm sure you'll go along with it." He comments, leaning forward to address her directly. Seung looks up and keeps an expressionless face when they make eye contact.

"Ask the others." She grumbles.

"Ah, but, you see, they aren't black hats like you are - or, were." He remarks, his eyes narrowing slightly, "Don't think I don't know about that little white hat experience of your's. I know how you took down some of my boys. But, once a black hat, always a black hat."

He leans back into the chair more, "Let me tell you something. People don't mess with me and get away with it so easily." 

Seung grits her teeth, but there were too many factors to be sure what the direct influence was.

"Wonk I."

The man in the room suddenly produces a handheld recording device at a head gesture from G-Dragon, and he presses a button. A clear "I know." Comes out in Seung' voice, played backwards. Seung narrows her eyes and scowls slightly.

"I bet you do. I was quite surprised when you weren't able to save you're precious father. And I thought that clue was so obvious, too." G-Dragon teases, but Seung's face goes back to a blank expression.

"A to B. Clever." She grits out.

"A little too clever, apparently." He comments, still smirking.

"What do you want?" Seung growls and G-dragon sighs, crossing his legs so his right ankle rested on his left knee - elbow on the chair's arm rest.

"I have a problem I think you can help me with. Those little FBI agents you worked with - the same ones who tracked you down and put you in prison after a false promise - are follow

Please log in to read the full chapter