("10111")

System Failure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

 

By the time Chanyeol made it across the street and found the puppy in the apartment, he was sure Seung had escaped. It was his fault for only locking the door after he forcefully deposited her in his room, but he had to act fast.

Of course, he must've forgotten about the fact that she was incredibly athletic and smart enough to save him from a ography gang, so he must be only a small obstacle in her journey for freedom once more.

He only thought of that when he had entered the house again, squirming dog in his arms. He had to take a few moments to cuddle the small animal when he found it barking playfully at him. It was too cute to pass up. Seung was out of the room, alright, but she wasn't completely gone. She had her sister in the kitchen, backed against the counter.

"You let them! That's why I'm mad!" Seung exclaims. Yoora holds her hands up in defense.

"I couldn't exactly stop an ambulance from driving away when I was being questioned. Maybe he'll get better there." She optimizes.

"You don't understand what that could do. They'll tell him what happened, and he will never be the same. It will start all over again." Seung hisses in response, seething.

"How do you even know he's there?"

"World wide search of his name. His information showed up in the database of the rehabilitation center."

"I guess they don't have very good security." Yoora mumbles.

"That's not the point." Seung growls. Chanyeol clears his throat and they turn to look at him. Yoora softly waves and Seung looks at the floor like she was ashamed.

"I have...uh...Gidae." He pipes in, holding the puppy in his arms carefully. His eyes focus on Seung as she looks up and swallows, scared to make eye contact.

She seems to shuffle as she walks closer to him and looks at the beagle in his hands, reaching out to take it. Chanyeol's palms held the entire creature up and Seung stares, her own hands partially stretched out, at Chanyeol's hands. She never really knew why, but they fascinated her.

Gidae makes noises towards the person he thought of as his mother and Seung snaps out of her daze, quickly taking him and supporting him with her arms. The puppy snuggles into the crook of her arm in it's search for heat and makes high pitched sounds of discontent, whining and squeaking until it settles down, Seung's arms moving constantly to keep it up. Chanyeol smiles and Yoora makes her escape as the puppy moves and captivates their attention.

Gidae moves around more and climbs up Seung's shirt, the one she borrowed from Yixing, and starts to her chin.

"Chanyeol?" Seung suddenly asks, looking up at the said man. She keeps eye contact reluctantly - her heart skipping a beat when he meets her gaze with a smile - and he expectantly looks at her.

"Yes?"

"Why did you lock me in your room?" She asks, raising one eyebrow. Chanyeol nervously chuckles and looks at Gidae again, ears blushing pink when he notices that it looked like he was staring at her chest. He looks back up.

"I wasn't letting you leave." He replies. Seung sighs.

"I'll have to go at some point. I can't stay here forever."

"Yes you can! I'm not letting you leave me again! We confessed to each other, and that means that we're probably dating or something now. I'm kidnapping you!" He claims, nodding his head. Seung makes a face.

"We're not dating." She mumbles.

"Is that really all you got from that?" Yoora asks from upstairs. They ignore her, but Seung tilts her head slightly in the direction of the stairs.

"We don't have a basement, so where should I tie you up?" Chanyeol asks, taking a step closer. Seung places a hand on Gidae's back as he climbs further up to continue he

Please log in to read the full chapter