("1010")

System Failure
Please log in to read the full chapter

The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers

 

He was off stage. Now was his chance. He had to act fast before the high demand came up.

Adding as much money as he brought with him, he sends the request with the waiter and watches as the man goes backstage. Kai was texting someone, too busy to even look at the dancers tonight. He really only came as a companion anyway.

The next dancers were already on stage, giving a fantastic beat with the song. He wasn't on stage, which meant he was somewhere in the crowd, Sehun just had to find him. He had to hope that his request wasn't too buried.

Kai laughs over his phone and replies, catching Sehun's attention.

"What is it?" He asks. Kai waves him off and tries to calm his laughter down, texting back to the person, "Are you still fawning over the stripper girl?"

"It's more than that, Sehun. She's one of the first people I've texted who respond positively to my jokes." Kai replies.

"I sometimes did." Sehun reminds him.

"Yes, but they never made sense to you until I stopped." Kai points out. The tan male's gaze falls on something behind Sehun and he turns around to see an angelic figure standing over him, auburn hair styled and shirtless, except for skinny jeans. Sehun swallows when his words suddenly leave him breathless.

"Sehun?" Bambi asks, eyes curiously innocent. It made Sehun momentarily regret his decision. Kai points to his friend and Bambi smiles, tilting his head slightly, placing a hand on the said man's shoulder. Sehun's blood boils unexpectedly in his veins as his heart quickens it's pace.

Mother of God...

The seemingly cute and innocent man suddenly grabs Sehun's chair, swiveling it outwards. The younger man tenses and presses into it when he suddenly moves, staring directly into Bambi's eyes. Sehun swallows again when Bambi's eyes darken and the music tempo gets faster with the first chorus.

Contradictory to his sweet name, the man places his legs on either side of Sehun's body, seating himself firmly on the younger's lap. Sehun's breathing speeds up, and he curses himself for his decision, and for acting like a blushing .

Sehun gasps when Bambi tries to move his hips around, but the younger places his hands on Bambi's hips to make him stop One of Bambi's hands found it's way to the back of Sehun's head, gently grasping the hair while the other braced against the chair. They didn't know it, but Kai was recording for black mail with his phone.

Okay, so maybe Sehun was a blushing

Please log in to read the full chapter