#7. Lady Luck.

Drabbles Collection (mostly chansoo)

[pg-13 / romance? / casino!au]

Boom. Boom boom.

Chanyeol walked into the casino and smoothed the label of his black suit jacket. Cracking his neck as his head slowly rolled backward, he spotted Kyungsoo sitting by the black jack table. Sauntering with gait in every step, the tall handsome man incessantly attracted attention from all corners of the casino floor. However, he cared not for the gaze of others, but only one man’s. Doh Kyungsoo.

Urg. Boom boom.

“Took you long enough.” Kyungsoo said as he smelt the distinct cologne around the other’s body, arousing something restless inside his body. Leisurely, he contemplated the cards in his hand and showed no interest of meeting his visitor’s ambiguous gaze.

Taking no offense of Kyungsoo’s cool mannerism, Chanyeol slid into the seat next over. Suavely folding one leg over the other, Chanyeol’s eyes shamelessly scanned Kyungsoo from his polished dress shoe, up his toned legs clothed by sleek grey trousers, over the matching suit jacket, and to the cold man’s handsome figures. Lingering a second longer on the man’s plump lips than he really should, a y smirk tugged on Chanyeol’s drying lips.

“Care to place a bet, Mr. Doh?”

Lady luck. Boom boom boom boom.

Kyungsoo raised a single brow at the suggestion and scoffed lightly. Tossing the cards in his hand on the table towards the dealer, Kyungsoo raised his head and met Chanyeol’s burning gaze. Leaning back into his chair, he carefully observed the smirking man next to him; confidence and uality oozed out of this man’s every pore and a shiver of anticipation ran down Kyungsoo’s back.

Boom boom boom boom.

“What are we betting?”

Boom. Uh huh.

Chanyeol’s smirk widened and unconsciously, he his bottom lip as Kyungsoo smoothly folded one leg over the other as well, still maintaining their eye contact. Tearing his eyes away briefly, Chanyeol nodded towards the dealer, who began shuffling the cards. Unfolding his legs and leaning forward, elbows prompted against his slightly spread legs while his long fingers supported his angular jaw, Chaneyol lowered his voice.

“How about we bet where you will be spending the night.”  

Boom boom. Uh huh.

Another waves of shiver slithered down Kyungsoo’s back as he listened to Chaneol’s deep, raspy voice. For a split second, his eyes clouded over with lust before he pulled himself together again and narrowed his eyes at the grinning man. Kyungsoo hated the affect Chanyeol had on him, making his knees weak and throat dry with just a look and a few words.

“Fine.” He answered curtly and broke their gaze. As his fingers grazed over the backside of the cards, Kyungsoo heard Chanyeol’s deep chuckle, amusement and smugness in his tone.

Boom boom. Uh huh.

“May lady luck be on your side, Kyungsoo, because you’ll need all the luck in the world tonight to escape from me.” 

 


Author's note: song-inspired drabble lalala. Lady luck is such a dirty song. It's just , okay? .