#5. Power: earth. & Run.

Drabbles Collection (mostly chansoo)

I don't want to open another story so I'm posting two pathcode teaser inspired drabbles here. 

 

Power: earth.

[pg-13 / delusional, like seriously / dark]

How beautiful is this life? How painful is this life?

Taking a whiff of the fresh air, Kyungsoo opened his eyes and the ground trembled slightly with his breathing.

The dark side of the moon greedily swallowed the sun and fearstealthily slithered into everyone’s heart. In the shadows, a beast with onyxorbs and silver coat stalked silently, cautiously surveying the humans captivated by the eclipse in the sky. Deathly calm reflected in his eyes that were darker than the depth of hell and each strand of his silver fur contrasted glaringly with the blackness around him. Glancing sharply at the gradually disappearing sun, the beast bared his teeth as a low and impatient growl rumbled in his throat.

Kyungsoo had already heard the snap of space, felt the tug of time, and smelt the scorching of pines. He witnessed the approaching winter, the updraft of violent winds and the advance of colliding waves. Nearby, streaks of lightning marked the return of nightmares, followed by the ghostly lights haunting each person’s dreams. In the distance, the white flower bloomed elegantly as crispy bells chimed and echoed. It was finally time.

Shaking his silvery coat slightly, Kyungsoo transfigured into his human form. As he sauntered out of the shadow with disdain and hauteur in his eyes, he cracked his neck and fingers. The essence of the earth surged through his veins, setting his bones on fire and his flesh itched from the overwhelming amount of power tingling underneath his pale skin. Shaking uncontrollably, Kyungsoo could not help but smirk at the intensity of his recovered power; dangerously, he narrowed his eyes and tightened his jaw, suppressing some of the rage and lust for violence that had also returned. Griping his fist tightly until he drew blood from his palm, Kyungsoo shut his bloodshot eyes and drew a deep breath. In an explosive instant, he let out an earth shattering howl and waves of violent vibration traveled outward from beneath his feet, splitting the earth into pieces and breaking the last threshold to chaos in the world. As the ground continued to quake destroying everything, Kyungsoo chuckled darkly.

it all. The end is now.

How beautiful is this life? How painful is this life?

Opening his eyes again, Kyungsoo heard the voices of the other nine in his head. ‘Exodus…’

They are back.

멘붕 [menboong]

 


Run.

Chenbaek
[pg-13 / horror / dark]

"You can run, but you can’t hide."

Kim Jongdae’s melodic voice echoed in Baekhyun’s mind as he ran for his life, racing through the stoney alley ways. One by one, as powerful surges of electricity crackled through the tungstens, lightbulbs shattered inside the lamps and darkness quickly consumed everything. Baekhyun did not know where he was going, but he prayed for a miraculous chance to break away. However, when he saw the black metal gate blocking his escape, Baekhyun’s heart sank. This was the end. God had also abandoned him.

Leaning against the coolness of the gate, Baekhyun panted heavily. Hauntingly, white orbs of light began to float around him, dancing eerily and illuminating his ghastly facade. It was all too similar to the first time he was caught by Kim Jongdae. As the sound of steady footsteps clicking against hobble stones resounded loudly in his ears like alarms warning his demise, drops of cold sweat ran down his pale face, outlining his soft but frightened features. Louder and louder, Kim Jongdae came closer and closer; faster and faster, Baekhyun’s fearful heart pounded and the ringing in his ears trilled sharper and sharper. In the darkness, there were only the ghostly glow of Baekhyun’s lights. In the air, there was only the suffocating smell of a brewing storm.

A flash of lightning descended from the sky and Baekhyun saw his face at the edge of the alley way. Uncontrollably, he shivered from the possessiveness in the other’s eyes. A fake smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, Kim Jongdae sang playfully like a child.

"I found you."

 


Author's note: rawr, I've posted the fake kyungsoo teaser on my tumblr before the actual teaser was released. I really like the actual teaser; it did not disappoint, depicting Kyungsoo as the power lord and all wahahah. However, a part of me really wanted to see him to wild therefore I wrote that delusional piece kukuku. It's just my brain spazzing over the dark lord~~ as for the chenabek drabble, I could not not write that. Come on, Baek's teaser was so creepy it was begging for a horror drabble! Also, I made a kkaepsong version of baek's teaser: http://catboxjellyfish.tumblr.com/post/114601730227/baekhyun-pathcode-teaser-kkaepsong-version-i 

HAPPY WEEKENED EVERYONE!