30. "All of Me"

Drabbles Collection (mostly chansoo)

"All of Me"

[g / fluff / romance] 

When Kyungsoo finally let his heart take control, he looked up at Chanyeol with a frown and said: “you’re crazy and I am out of my mind.” Then he crushed their lips together and drowned them both in a sea of passion.

When they pulled apart for breaths, Chanyeol whispered in reply: “Give your all to me and I’ll give my all to you.” His cheeks were glowing with happiness and eyes curving from smiles. Naturally, he ran his hand through Kyungsoo’s hair and the tip of his fingers grazed softly across the other’s scalp. 

“You’re my downfall,” Kyungsoo grumbled and shivered from Chanyeol’s subtle touches.

“And you’re my muse,” chuckled Chanyeol and he leaned in, pressing their foreheads together. “You’re my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues,” he sang softly in his low, husky voice, “I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you.”

Kyungsoo’s lips curved slightly upward and standing on his toes, he closed the gap between them again, forcefully silencing Chanyeol. Touching and parting, over and over again they exchanged slow and lingering kisses until their hearts were beating in sync and their breathe tasted of each other. 

‘Cause all of me, loves all of you,” Chanyeol’s voice sounds over the speaker and the singer himself looks expectantly at the serious man sitting next to him, “love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.” 

Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you,” Kyungsoo mouths silently along to the song, recalling many moons ago when Chanyeol said those words to him.

You’re my end and my beginning, even when I lose I’m winning,” the song continues and their fingers link together. “’Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you… I give you all of me, and you give me all of  you…

Wordless, both men stare at the computer screen until the sound waves flatten out. Then with a knowing smile on their faces, they share a quick kiss.

It’s their promise. 


A/N: OF COURSE I ENDED UP WRITING SOMETHING FOR THIS SONG. Chanyeol's singing gave me too many feels and they manefested themself into this.. this.. fluff ball of words and mumble jumble of non-sense chansoo kissy galooza, thing. Haaaahhh..... the pain... Now, suffer with me, lol.