#1. Burn.

Drabbles Collection (mostly chansoo)

[r / murder!au / dark]

They say birds of a feather flock together.

Park Chanyeol was a man with the face of an angel but the heart of devil, filled with cruelty, lust, wrath and distain for this world. Psychotic, hysterical, and deranged, he craved for the world to burn and the warmth of blood on his skin. Fire always blazing in his eyes and evil on his tongue, Chanyeol was never fearful and always merciless, destroying everything and everyone he wanted to like hell fire.

Amongst falling and dying bodies, Doh Kyungsoo first met Park Chanyeol as the latter annihilated all that was beautiful and ugly in the world, slashing one body at a time like a death god sending sinners down the path to hell. And with one look, Kyungsoo knew he was in love, in love with possibly the worst and best man he had ever laid eyes on.

Chanyeol told Kyungsoo that people lived to die and there is no such thing as love as he fixed his burning gaze on the wide eye man. Grasping Kyungsoo’s chin firmly and pulling their faces as close as possible, he hissed that he was a man who does not know how to love but only how to own. Trembling under his painful grip, Kyungsoo nodded and let out a shaky breath. He was not scared but excited and aroused; lustfully, he spoke and sold his soul to the devil on earth.

“Then make me yours. Own me, love me, do whatever you’d like with me. Make me yours.”

Chanyeol’s crushing kisses tasted of bitter cigarettes and his touches were brief and rough but also possessive and haunting. Throughout the night, Chanyeol crashed their bodies together over and over again, until skin scorched skin and until Kyungsoo’s mind went numb. In the rawest and most primal manner, he marked Kyungsoo’s soul and body to be his, leaving behind bites and bruises of scorching red. A sinister smirk appeared on Chanyeol’s face as he away the blood drying on Kyungsoo’s ruined body. Darkly as if chanting a curse, his deep voice whispered in the dead of the night.

“All mine.”

Silently, Kyungsoo watched and enjoyed the waves of shiver traveling down his slender back, tingling his entire body with ecstasy. his lips, he watched eagerly as body after body fell to the ground. Rather than being the performer, Kyungsoo preferred being the director and the audience; Chanyeol on the other hand preferred otherwise.

Owning, submitting; killing, plotting; it was as if Park Chanyeol and Doh Kyungsoo were made for each other.

Eyes bright with lunacy and blood boiling with thrill, Chanyeol walked towards Kyungsoo and smashed their mouth together, tangling their tongues and clashing their teeth. When the sound of siren neared, Chanyeol pulled away and roughly he grabbed Kyungsoo’s hands with his own that were still dirty with the blood of strangers. Together, they ran down the narrow alley. 

They were on a road of no return, the road to hell.