Fanfiction (Kevin of U-Kiss)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

"You're a writer?" Kevin asked you.

"I guess so." you didn't write books or short stories that'd you'd want him to read, you were a famous fanfiction writer on the web, and you were embarrassed to tell him because most were, well, about him.
You had met kevin through a contest to meet U-Kiss that you had won and now surprisingly you we really good friends.

"What do you write?"

"Umm fiction?" you say nervously "Sometimes I write about personal experience as well." A girl comes over with your drinks and suddenly does a double take.

" Are you ____? I love your work!" since you shared your personal account with your followers, they've been finding you left and right.

"Oh thank you." you say smiling, she then realizes kevin is there too and her eyes go wide.

"Oh you guys are actually in real life together!!" you felt like the world was crashing on top of you. "What if kevin fines out and thinks i'm creepy!?" you think to yourself.

"Um...what do you mean?" Kevin laughs lightly.

"I mean, that just like the stories, you guys are together but in real life! Ah this is so great, i'll get you two some cookies on the house." the girl leaves and Kevin gives you a funny look.

"What was she talking about ____? Why did she know you?"

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter