Dangerous (Kris) Part 6 [END]

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        

[[Kris's POV]]

Her eyes flick down and then back at me. Red stained her shirt. "____?!" Two men start walking towards the house as I help her move behind the kitchens island.

"Give me your belt." I unhook my belt at command and pass her it. "I have two hand guns-ah damn it-"she pulls the belt tightly around her arm. "-sorry um the guns a-are in my red bag." She pulls me with her as she runs for the bedroom. "Lock the door." I do as I'm told and soon she's giving me a gun. "You do know how use one right?"

"Um...it can't be too hard to use can it?" As I said this a loud crash comes from the front of the house.

"Kris stay here, I'll go first."

"I can't let you do that." I grab onto her wrist.

"Oh for the love of God would you let me do this." She pulls away " I'm trying to help you live." And with that she sneaks out of the room. I wait quietly beside the door; I mentally kick myself for not helping _____. I should be out with her not here by the sidelines... I'm helpless. *BANG BANG* I hear a loud scream that made me freeze in a cold sweat. It couldn't of been ____, it was too deep sounding. I creep the door open a crack and see somebody dragging a body into a room. I walk out and with a sly run I bust into the room and suddenly ____ has a gun to my head. "Frig Kris! I could've killed you!" She drops the gun and sighs as she continues to tie up the man she dragged in. "Eric is still loose around the house... he's a ruthless killer and will not show mercy to anyone. He's killed entire families with out a thought...Kris I'm sorry this is happening to you...I really am..." I grab her and kiss her roughly.

"For better or for worse right?" She smiles and hugs me.

"Now let's get outta here." She picks up her gun and slowly inches into the dimly lit hallway.

I follow her as she leads us outside. "Okay Kris we're gonna make a break for the main highway...if he's watching us, which I know he is, he'll come after me first." She leans up and kisses me softly "I love you..." she whispers.

"I love you too." I take her hand in mine as we both take a deep breath. She lets of my hand runs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter