Confession (Youngjae of Got7)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

"Push over." Your brother says to you as he pushes you off the couch.

"Hey! I was sitting there."

"Not anymore, here Youngjae you can sit there." You look at your brothers friend. Oh how you longed for him to talk to you or even acknowledge your existence. He was so serious looking all the time and you've never heard him laugh. Oh but he was so handsome and all the girls wanted him, including you. As you get up off the floor you feel his eyes on you. You look at him and he quickly turns away. 

"What uh is the answer to this question?" You hear him ask your brother. 

"I think it's 367? I'm not sure. ____ do you know how to do this?"

You were the genius of the family, so anything your brother had problems with you could help even if you were a couple years younger.

" oh no it's actually 370." You say walking out of the room. You go into the kitchen to get a snack and soon you are joined by Youngjae. 

"H-hi." You say surprised by his sudden presence. He nods and grabs a pencil from off the counter. He rolls it in his hands and awkwardly stands in front of you.

"Um...c-could you tutor me?" He says quietly looking at his feet.

"Uhh...s-sure." He still doesn't meet your eyes. He bows slightly.

"Thank you." He says and begins to leave the room.

"Hey Youngjae, I'll be out on the porch when you're ready..." He nods and continues to the living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter