Stop It (Chayeol of Exo) Part 3

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

 

Finally my date with Kyungsoo is here! I'm so excited, I'm doing a happy dance as we speak. I decided to wear a cute top and leggings. I put my hair up in a bun with a cute pink bow. I look cute. Walking down the stairs I hear my parents actually conversing lightly and laughing, then I see Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol is making my parents laugh like he's a freaking comedian! I roll my eyes and go into the kitchen. "Yah, ______ why do you look all dressed up?" My mother asks walking in.

"I have a date." Her eyes widen.

"Oh, with who? Is he nice?" She keeps her head down as she pours herself a class of water. I can hear a sniff.

"His name is Do Kyungsoo, and he is very nice... Mom are you okay?" I walk up to her and hug her from behind. She pats my arms.

"You're just getting s-so grown up." She sobs. I kiss her cheek and hug her tightly. A knock comes to the door and I see my father open it.

"Um _____, a Do Kyungsoo is here for you?" He slumps back to his arm chair and begins talking to Chanyeol again. I look at Chanyeol and see his face fall from happy to an unsure emotion, perhaps sadness? No, never, he's too happy-go-lucky for that. I see Kyungsoo peek in the door and smile brightly at me

. "I brought you this." He gives me a cute little stuffed cow. It had big round eyes just like Kyungsoo.

"This is so cute!! Thank you!" I give him a quick hug, and hear Chanyeol snicker. I roll my eyes and link arms with Kyungsoo "let's go before his majesty intervenes." I gesture towards Chanyeol and Kyungsoo laughs.

"Alright let's go."

_________________________________

"So tell, how do you stand Baekhyun ? I can't and he's my brother."

"With patience and discipline, when anybody acts up I'm the one who handles it. Really the oldest hyungs should, but they both live in the Chinese dorm. Our leader is Suho, he tries to keep us in line but it doesn't really work." He laughs "he's too muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter