Dangerous (Kris) Part 5

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

[Kris's POV]

"_____? We're here." I lightly nudge her awake. "Yah the plane landed, we've got to go." We rush off the plane, grab our bags and get a taxi to the nearest city.

"You found the place?" She asks me.

"Yeah it's the same place I um stayed at years ago." She squeezes my hand.

"Maybe we can finally be a normal couple." She looks away from me as I say that and her hand slips out of mine.

"_____? What's wrong?" She sniffs and turns back to me and smiles lightly.

"N-nothing is wrong." Her phone starts to buzz and she looks at the name "Work" flashes on the screen and she presses end. We finally get to our destination and we pay the taxi driver and get out. We walk until we get to a large house full of windows. We walk inside and relax.

"I have to phone my work back, excuse me." She walks into a different room as I start to unpack. Her voice is low and I can barely hear it. I know I shouldn't listen to her conversation but I'm curious. I slowly walk over to the door to the room she is currently in. "Sir I can't do that, I won't do it!" She says "b-but sir he's my husband..." I'm taken aback, what was she talking about?! "I know he's the target and I don't want to be apart of this anymore...yes...but-...I know I've let my feelings get in the way but please I can do any job except this one...I can't kill my husband..." I stumble backwards and knock over a chair. I hear her end her call and start to walk to the door. I run across the room and into the bathroom and slam the door. What is she?! Who did I marry?! Suddenly a knock loudly ecos and I jump. "Kris are you okay in there?"

"Y-yeah, my stomach just isn't feeling too well at the moment."

"Okay ...well I'll make some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter