Date Night(Minho of Shinee)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                       

Date night! Minho takes you out for the first time since you announced your relationship to the public and both of you were extremely nervous.
He wouldn't tell you where you were going. He was taking care of everything tonight, he even bought you a new outfit! Next thing you knew, you were walking into a restaurant that looked like a palace.
Greeted by a waiter(who looked more like a fancy royal butler) he lead you towards your table, where Minho waited patiently. He stands up  on your arrival and bows. He pulls out your chair and pushes it back in.
You quietly chatter with him until he excuses himself. He was wearing a tux, and a white rose tucked into his pocket. Suddenly flashes came from all directions and you were flooded with paparazzi. You couldn't stand it.

"Please stop!" You yelled as you tried blocking your face. 

"C'mon smile! You're Minho's lover, you should be proud!" One said.

"You've taken our Minho!" A fan girl cried.
You stand up and begin to walk towards the front doors. 

"Now if you'd kindly leave, or would you rather all stay and have a quiet meal?" They look at you confused.

"All I wanted was a quiet meal with my boyfriend, but if you'd like you may join us. There's lots of food to go around." They all looked at you with big grins.

"Thanks for the offer but only he will be joining you." A man says pointing towards Minho walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter