Down In Flames (Tao of ExoM and Ken of Vixx) Part 4

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        

Ken walks ____ to her room and helps her get settled. "I'm sorry I got you into this mess..."

"Ken, don't be sorry, I accepted your offer so don't go blaming yourself." Ken hugs her from behind."Ken what are you-"

"Just incase somebody's watching us..." That was a lie but somehow both knew that he really just needed somebody beside him.

"Ken will you stay here? So we can get to know each other better?" The truth was she didn't want to be alone either. He unpacked his stuff in her room and made himself a bed on the floor. "My favourite colour is green, any shade really." She says from the huge bed that basically engulfs her.

"Mines black and white, do you like anime?" He lays down on his back and pulls the covers close.

"Yes, I love it, my favourite is Death Note and One Piece."

"Awesome, I love anime too. One Piece is my favourite." She flips out of the bed sheets and crawls to the end of the bed.

"Who is your favourite character?" Ken looks up at her surprised at her for moving so fast.

"I love Chopper."

"My favourite is Zoro, but Chopper is soooo cute!" They both laugh

"What is your favourite memory as a kid?"

Ken sighs, he had to think hard, he'd never been happy for too long. "Maybe when Tao and I got into trouble one time in school. Tao dared me to run through the teachers lounge and yell something up-scene. I wouldn't do it unless Tao went with me." 

"Did you do it?"

"Of course, but I was terrified. Tao on the other hand was confident until we actually had to do it. I ran fist saying something stupid like "school is stupid" for me that was up-scene."

"What did Tao do?" She was now on the floor across from ken with her legs crossed.

"He ran through with the middle finger up and just screaming, he ended up running into the glass door and getting a concussion." Ken was laughing hard and so was ______. They continued to talk for a while until a knock came to the door.

"Miss_____? Are you in?" It was a male voice. Ken grabbed all his things and ran to the bathroom.

"Um y-yes come in." She watched as Ken's father walks in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter