Dangerous (Kris) Part 2

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

~four years later~


You were now a university student and had a boyfriend who was very different from Kris. You had decided to move on from him and start dating for real. Your boyfriend was the best athlete at the university, he didn't drink, fight, or do drugs. he was perfect for an escape from your feelings for Kris. He was gorgeous too.
"____? Wait let's go out tonight. My treat"

"Okay sure, where?"
"I was thinking maybe the little noodle shop you like so much." you liked going there because it reminded you of the first time you went out to dinner with Kris. It was the same place. You had always went there together and after he left, you continued going in, you thought maybe if you went there Kris would magically appear. You wanted that so bad. Or did you? You were happy now right? You've worked so hard to make room in your heart for someone else so why risk it? 'This is the last time' you thought.

Later that evening you and your boyfriend Eric, went out to the noodle shop. When you walked in, your regular spot was taken by a man with his head hid behind a menu. Soon you got settled into a table across from the other man.

"So what would you like?" Eric asks you.

"Anything."

"You always say that." he laughs. You smile. You always say it because it was something you and Kris decided to try. Anytime you said "Anything" the chef would make random dishes for you. It was always a surprise. "So how was your trip to the athletic stadium? Was it nice?"

"Um it was nice and it was very clean..." Eric says looking off behind you.

"What's wrong?"

"Um nothing it's just that man keeps staring at us."

You look behind and see a man with w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter