Down In Flames (Tao of ExoM and Ken of Vixx) Part 2

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

 

~A couple days later~

"I can't believe you are actually doing this, you're crazy you know, they're never going to say yes." Tao says as Ken leads him towards the girls door.

"Worth a shot right..."

"Well you've got balls man I'll give ya that." *knock knock* The girls come running and open the door.

"Oh hello again" "H-hello c-can we go in?" Ken points towards their couch.

"Of course, come in." She leads them to the couch.

"Now how are you going to ask?" Tao says to Ken.

"Ask us what?" _______(Ken's girl) asks sitting across from Ken.

"You understand K-Korean ?!" Tao says shocked.

"Can't speak a bit of it but I can understand bits and pieces. Now what were you going to ask?" Ken bites his lip, how was he going to ask such a big thing? He clears his throat and grabs her hands in his.

"I n-need you to marry me." She let's go of his hands, but stays completely calm.

"Why?" "I'm in a situation that my parents control my whole life, I can't go anywhere, can't have fun...I'm suppose to be getting married to an heiress but I don't even know her or want to know her-"

"You don't know me either, would I just be pissing off your parents by marrying you?"

"Well yes but in return I will house you, clothe you and you have as much money as you want and I won't touch you."

"It almost sounds like you're making me out as a e. Ken I'm not taking your money, I think you're a nice guy but this is a big deal."

"All you need to do is sign one paper, and then we will be legally married. Think of this as a secretary job if you must. Please just help me I'm desperate." Ken passes her a sheet of paper. She looks it over and laughs.

"So what? I don't get an actual wedding? C'mon man, if we're going to piss off your parents at least do it my way." Ken's head shoots up and he smiles brightly.

"So you're helping me?"

"Only on my terms." Ken get up and hugs her.

"Thank you!!" He picks her up and spins her around.

"Okay okay put me down." He obeys and they soon hear a clang and see Tao and his new "wife" making out on the couch.

"Tao control yourself, why are-?"Tao detaches himself.

"We're getting married too."

"Well then, how bout you buy us dinner? We have to be seen together more often after all. You also need to put a ring on my finger." ____(Ken's girl) laughs.

"Guess we better get going then." Ken smiles as he holds his arm out to her. She gladly accepts and the four make their way to dinner.

~at the restaurant~

"Ken? Tao? Is that you?" A man with hair parted in the middle comes over.

"Oh my gosh! Hey Chen. How've you been buddy?" Tao jumps up and gives the man a "bro hug" and Ken does the same. The girls rise from their seats to greet the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter