Young, Wild& Free (Xiumin of Exo)

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

 

"Do you love me?"

"Yes" he leans in to kiss me but wait?! I hear the bell ring for next class and I realize I had been day dreaming all math class. I sigh and pack up my stuff and I head to art class. When I get home from school my brother and his friends are already there.

"Why are you home before me?" I ask, my brother looks at me.

"Can i speak with you in the kitchen?" he leads me to the kitchen and I sit down on a bar stool. "I skipped school-don't tell mom!"

"You skipped school again! John you need to stop this." you get up and look in the fridge. "It was Xiumin again wasn't it."

"Keep your voice down...he didn't make me skip...I chose that on my own." he sighs.

"That boy is bad news, I think you need to stop hanging out with him."

"I know, but he's my friend." just then Xiumin walks into the kitchen. He wasn't the tallest of men but he towered over me. He was goodlooking and I admit and I had a little bit of a crush on him, but seriously who doesn't like a bad boy? He smirks at me

"You talking about how much of a bad influence I am again? Or are you talking about how much you looove me."

"Ha love you?! Never." lies I do love him ugh I hate how much I do. I day dream about him and think about him constantly, but i'd never tell him that.

"We have to go, tell mom I went to the park or something." John says "Coming Xiumin?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter