Down In Flames (Tao of ExoM and Ken of Vixx) Part 1

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        

"Do you think my parents will be angry? I don't want to be here if they do." Ken says pushing his thick rimmed square glasses up.

"Gosh man, live a little won't ya, all the cool people hang out here." "But Tao, we aren't cool. We shouldn't even be here."
Tao slaps ken on the shoulder. Ken yelps in pain.

"Stop being a kid. We're only going to have a few drinks and then leave, I just want to check out the place."
Tao leads them through a thick congested crowd and sits them at bar. "Ken you really need to change up your style, you look like a real nerd. Here..." Tao takes Ken's glasses and set them on the bar counter. He the proceeds to ruffle Ken's hair messily and s his shirt a bit. "Did you really have to wear those suspenders?"

"Hey I like these!"

"But nobody else does, you look like a child. Take them off." Hesitantly Ken unhooks his suspenders and hands them over to Tao.

"Do I untuck my shirt as well?"

"No the ladies like a little class here and there. I'm gonna head to the restroom be right back."

"Kay" the bartender comes over to Ken and asks him what he wants. "A beer please." The bartender hands him a beer and Ken puts it to his lips. The bubbles fizz his plump lips and he retracts a bit. This was his first sip and he wanted to savor it, and soon he had finished the full thing. He waited for Tao but he didn't show his face until Ken seen him dancing with a group of girls. Ken shook his head. Tao was always a lady killer. Ken knew him passed that. He was more of a winey princess then a manly kung fu master, he was a show off too, but he was Ken's oldest friend. Not that he had many friends.

Suddenly a woman sat down beside Ken at the bar. She had beautiful shining eyes that lit up as she smiled. Her face was round and small and she stood out because her body ty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter