Stop It (Chanyeol of Exo) Part 2

Kpop Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   

"Why is he so mean!" I huff as Cass and I walk home.

"He was jealous...or maybe just an , but I'm going with jealous. Besides Kyungsoo seemed into you."

"Kyungsoo was so cute! He was like that little jellyfish off of finding Nemo...squishy! Haha." We laugh and without noticing we're back at my house. "Oh we didn't have homework, right?"

"No you're good."

"Okay! See ya tomorrow!" We wave goodbye and I run inside. My parents don't notice me...thankfully. I jump on my bed, and like every teenage girl in stories, I open up my journal or "Diary" as some may call it.

_________________________________

Date: November 20th Age: 16 Today I found out my brother is actually apart of a boy band. I am laughing while writing that because "boy band" sounds so lame but oh wells. I also met his band mates and they are all super gorgeous, but Kyungsoo is the best looking to me...besides Chanyeol but he just turned into an and I was really hoping he would be really nice but nooooooooo. He was so rude and just plain mean. The things he said were uncalled for and ughhhhhh!!!!!! Why would he do that???!!!! Ugh but anyways I better stop writing and actually converse with the parental units.

_________________________________

I go down stairs and see mom and dad yelling at each other. "Your ideas are not going to work! Why don't you listen to me!? They never work!" My mom yells and my father rebuttals.

"Well at least I have a real job!" At this I run upstairs, change and booter out of there. My parents are crazy. I walk down to the corner store and buy some ramen and a bottle of water. I sit down on a stool, put my ear buds in, and begin to stuff my face with deliciousness of the gods. I soon feel a tap on my shoulder and see Chanyeol smiling brightly. I role my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter